Chapter 33

"Why did you hide this from me?" Soyeon yells to Hoseok's face.

She threatened her mate to tell her everything. She is still startled to know that her younger brother is going to war. Going to fucking war? How in the world can that make sense? And to top it all, Hoseok lied to her. He hided the truth from her.

"I'm sorry, pup" Hoseok grabs Soyeon's hands softly. "I promised to Jungkook-"

"You hided from me that my baby bro is going to fucking war. He's going to get killed and you simply agreed to it. Are fucking insane? " Soyeon spat angrily.

"He's not going to get killed, pup" Hoseok tries to calm down his mate but Soyeon only push him away to break their skin contact.

"He is. You know he'll be the first target of the rogues if he'll go there. The thing he should do is to protect himself, not expose himself to unnecessary danger"

"Unnecessary danger?" Hoseok cocks his eyebrows. "It's not unnecessary since he's doing it for his pack. Tons of soldiers do the exact same thing!" Hoseok retorts back.

"He could ask help from more powerful pack like the Kim's. He can't win this war, Hoseok. He'll only get himself killed along with his and your soldiers" Soyeon states as a matter of fact.

"He doesn't want to be associated with them." Hoseok lowers his tone. "Let's accept his decision"

"Accept his decision? I will never let him fight against the rogues!" Soyeon cries out.

"You can't force him to do otherwise. It's his choice. I've already tried to change his mind. He's a grown man, Soyeon. He's not a kid you have to protect"

"He may not be a kid but he's my brother. He's my responsibility." Soyeon says before storming out of the room.

~~~~~

After his little argument with Taehyung, Jungkook hasn't seen the Omega the next day. He wants to talk things out with Taehyung but a part of him think that it's better to let the latter some time to digest everything.

Right now, Jungkook's training with his soldier. He'll leave the castle in three days so it's important for him to train himself.

"Jeon Jungkook!" A loud yelp was heard in the room.

Soyeon barged inside of the training room with her enraged face. She's fuming with anger.

"Are you stupid? Are you really going to fight?" The woman grab the weapon from Jungkook's hand and throws it away, on the ground.

"Calm down, sis" Jungkook tries to have a grip of Soyeon's hand but she slapps his hands away.

"Don't sis me! Just stop this nonsense!"

"Nonsense? None of this is nonsense, Soyeon. I'm going to fight because our pack needs me. As the leader, it's my duty" Jungkook starts to raise his voice.

"Your duty? It's just a suicide, Jungkook!" Soyeon growls at her brother. "You're going to fucking get killed! You can't win this fight! The rogues has gotten a lot stronger. They have killed many of our soldiers!"

"They may be strong but I'm no weak. I'll lead this battle and we'll win. Trust me. I've trained my whole life for this"

"Stop being stubborn! You alone can't defeat these rogues. You need help from powerful pack. Ask the Kims for help!"

"I won't ask for their help! The leader of the Kim pack have made it clear that they won't give us a hand unless I settle down with his daughter!" Jungkook yells at his sister who only shakes her head in disapproval.