Chapter 6

'Fire on fire'

"How have you been?" Jungkook finally let the Omega go off his hold.

"Are we going to act like lovers or what?" Taehyung teases.

" You want that?" Jungkook's familiar smirks appears from his handsome face.

"I didn't say that. I mean, you are acting as if you missed me.

"Did I not?" Jungkook turns serious. "I missed you like crazy" he admits before closing the gape between him and the Omega. "You don't know how much I missed you"

By now, Taehyung's a blushing mess. He's not going to lose his composure tho.

" You missed me or my cute butt?" Taehyung is trying to get a reaction out of the Alpha. He wants to know Jungkook's motive. Is this only desire? Or is the Alpha serious? He can't be right?

"Of course I missed your cute butt" Jungkook smirks again then runs his hand towards Taehyung's back."I badly missed your plump ass" Jungkook gave Taehyung's ass a little slap that made the Omega jump slightly.

"You just want me for my body right?" Taehyung couldn't hide his disappointment.

He's just being stupid right now. He knows it. What did he expect? That the Alpha will propose to him or some shit? This man is engaged for fuck's sake. Taehyung just doesn't get why though. Why the Alpha is so obsessed with him.

"Of course pretty. You just have so many potentials. I swear to God you give me the best orgasm." Jungkook playfully pat the Omega's bum.

"You're really an horny shit you know that?" Taehyung scoffed. He wants to pull away from the Alpha but he just can't gather the energy to do so.

"You know me so well sweetie" Jungkook leans down to give a soft peck to the Omega's right cheek.

Now Taehyung feels like suffocating. He's blushing madly like ever. He's internally trembling like a weak leaf.

" So what is my job then? The Queen didn't tell me exactly what I'm supposed to do" Taehyung is growing curious even if he kind of partly apprehends the Alpha's response actually.

" Well, I'm sure you're going to do great with your new duty. Now, would you mind sucking me off?" Jungkook's finger comes out of nowhere to caress the Omega's lips. He badly wants to taste him again.

" I don't know. Is this a part of my duty?" Taehyung shamelessly open his mouth to take in the Alpha's finger. Taehyung waste no to suck on Jungkook's digit.

"Fuck" Jungkook cursed. He already feels his pants getting tighter. Taehyung is so going to be the cause of his death. "It's your fucking job Tae. Starting from today you're my whore. I told you you're my whore." Jungkook breathed out. Taehyung didn't respond to that, he keeps on sucking the Alpha's finger instead.

"Now get on your knees baby. Wanna feel your pretty mouth around my cock"

Taehyung complied and get on his knees. He wants to do great. He wants to do his duty correctly. Or maybe he just doesn't want to admit that he missed the Alpha's cock.

"Hurry up" Jungkook whines as Taehyung has only been staring at the bulge inside the Alpha's pants.

Taehyung wake up from his dream and rushed to take Jungkook's dick out of it's trouser.

Taehyung looks at the Alpha's dick in awe before wetting his lips. He's never been this nervous to give a blowjob. He can only hope that Jungkook's going to adore it.

"Shit" Jungkook moaned as soon as Taehyung wrapped his lips around his manhood. The heat of the Omega's mouth is a feeling that made Jungkook's mind almost go blank.