Chapter 52

The next morning, Jungkook and Mr Kim met at the castle. Jungkook didn't plan to sign these documents but Taehyung's confession from yesterday made him realise that it's not worth it to hold on and fight for the Omega.

"Jungkook-ssi, it's nice seeing you again, my son" Mr Kim greets as soon as he steps inside of Jungkook's office room.

"Hello, Mr Kim" Jungkook casually replies to the man.

Mr Kim rolls his eyes at the lack of enthusiasm coming from Jungkook; nonetheless, he still hurries to sit down in front of the young Alpha.

"So, you called me yesterday. I hope it's an important matter because I'm a busy man you know" Mr Kim begins.

"Well, I suppose that your daughter's wedding is also an important matter to you. Trust me, you didn't waste your time while coming here" Jungkook nonchalantly says.

"Wait- What do you mean?" Mr Kim fixes his posture and sit down correctly, following Jungkook's declaration.

To be frank, marrying Suzy is Jungkook's last wish. However, what Taehyung said yesterday pissed him off. I mean, he's spent all of his energy into his and Taehyung's relationship and now the latter dare to break up with him just because of a newcomer who happen to be his destinated mate?. What about all of these promises then? The promises they've made to stay together and build a family together. Now, Jungkook feels nothing more than a fucking trash that Taehyung threw away abruptly.

"I mean that I called you to sign these marriage contract. Unless it's not available anymore" Jungkook leans towards the back of his chair to relax himself completely.

He's done crying for Taehyung. If Taehyung wants to marry this ugly Alpha who serves him as a destinated mate, then Jungkook too will marry Suzy. Well, maybe it's kind of a revenge that Jungkook takes to see how Taehyung will react, but at some point, a part of Jungkook also wants to move on from the Omega who lived a peaceful life
with his new mate while Jungkook was fighting to come back to life.

"Of course it is-" Mr Kim's eyes sparkle out of delight. He's a bit taken aback by Jungkook's change of decision but hey! He's not going to complain.

Mr Kim then immediately reaches for the documents that he carried all along and places them on the table, right below Jungkook's doe eyes.

Jungkook's doesn't utter a word but takes the pen instead and sign the papers quickly.

"Thank you Jungkook-ssi" Mr Kim claps his hands happily. "The marriage will be in three days so you better get ready"

"What?" Jungkook choked on his own saliva, eyes turning round at Mr Kim's speech.

"Right, we already prepared everything so the sooner, the better. I don't want you to back off once again" Mr Kim says before standing up from his chair.

He has a meeting in two hours so he must leave right now.

"Anyway, I don't care. Just, I want to chose my own suit" Jungkook comments quietly.

"Well, it's up to you. Just make sure to be present, don't run away at the very last minute Jungkook-ssi. It's a deal anyway" Mr Kim smirks lightly while holding the papers in his hands.

"I'm a man of my word. I will be there" Jungkook replies before Mr Kim could leave his office.

~~~~~~~~

The Gucci shop is not yet reopened as constructions were needed following the rogue's attack. Therefore, Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin are jobless for the moment.

"It sucks, really! I'm so sick of staying at home all day" Jin complains to his friends.

Right now, they are at a coffee as Jimin texted his two besties this morning for a meet up.