Chapter 9

Taehyung nervously looks at himself in the mirror. He doesn't look like himself. He's totally different. He wears an expensive suit that Jungkook bought for him. Jungkook fired Éric following the issue with him. He could have hurt the tailor. He wanted to. However, Taehyung convinced him to just fire the man instead of hurting him.

"You look stunning" Jungkook breathed out, eyes checking out the Omega from head to toe.

"You too" Taehyung smiles once he turns around to look at the handsome man that Jungkook is. Jungkook is the most handsome man that Taehyung has seen so far.

"We better get going" The Alpha announces before taking Taehyung's cold hands in his.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung enters the grandest hall of the castle for the first time. There were expensively dressed people everywhere. He mentally thanks Jungkook for lending him these decent pieces of clothing. Otherwise, he'll feel so out of place.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asks with a soft voice.

It's crazy how he's always lowering his voice each time he speaks to the Omega. It's like he's speaking to a baby. Well, Taehyung is his baby so....

"No, I'm good"

They go past many people that look up at them. Jungkook smiles generously at his people. Taehyung on the other hand, was smiling nervously and biting his lower lips the whole time. He's never been this nervous but he won't tell Jungkook about it.

"I'm going to present you to my hyungs" Jungkook says but before Taehyung could further asks any questions, they stop in front of four handsome men who got a bit surprised to see Jungkook intertwining his arm with Taehyung's.

"Jungkook" A pink haired guy excitedly hugs the Alpha and it made Taehyung slightly frowns. 'Who is this person?' Taehyung internally asks himself.

"Jimin-hyung" Jungkook pries himself out of Jimin's hold.

"Who are you?" Taehyung jerks in place when a tall handsome man with broad shoulders spoke to him.

"Right, hyungs" Jungkook starts. "This is Kim Taehyung. My companion for tonight" Jungkook places his hand around Taehyung's waist. "Taehyung, this is Jin hyung" The Alpha points at the handsome man with wide shoulders. "This is Jimin hyung" he points at the pink guy. "This is Yoongi hyung" Yoongi's a little tiny and his facial expression looks cold. "And Namjoon Hyung" he finished while pointing at a tall man with cute dimples yet sexy face.

"Nice too meet you guys" Taehyung politely bows.

"Aigo" Jin cooed. "No need to bow. You're being too formal"

"Right. Sorry" Taehyung awkwardly responds.

"So it's your new whore then?" Jimin casually asks Jungkook but the Alpha immediately growls at him, in response.

"He's not-" Jungkook cuts himself off to breath through his nose.

"Okay calm down bud. I was just asking"

"Don't call him that ever again" Jungkook's eyes shines red bright but Taehyung was quick to take his hand and gently squeeze it to calm his temper.

"Jeez. Sorry" Jimin rolls his eyes. He didn't miss the way Taehyung easily calmed his friend's anger though.

After a few minutes, Jungkook is finally less tensed so they could have a drink together and Taehyung could chat with Jungkook's hyungs.

Actually, all of Jungkook's hyungs are very nice. However, Jimin is surprisingly the easier to talk to. Jimin is a very warm person and Taehyung feels as if he is talking to one of his closest friends. Soon, the two men got into their own little bubble and were chatting at a few meters away from the others.