Chapter 55

After another two hours of sleeping, Taehyung finally woke up only to find Jin and Jimin sitting at the corner of the room.

"Taehyungie~" Jimin chanted as soon as his friend opened his eyes.

The two olders immediately stand up and walk towards Taehyung's bed.

"I'm so happy that you're final-"

"Mom" Taehyung voices out quietly which cuts Jin's sentence.

"She went home to rest a bit" Jimin replies quickly.

"Don't worry, she'll come back soon" Jin reassure the youngest.

Taehyung only nods his head at his hyungs. He's still too weak to speak so he doesn't want to drain the little amount of energy that he has.

"We've brought you the prettiest flowers" Jimin flexed as he points at the flowers which are on the table beside Taehyung's bed.

"Thanks" Taehyung vaguely replies with a faint smile.

He's still not really in the mood to smile even though he's thankful to his hyungs.

"Anygays, since we can't visit you tomorrow, we plan to stay here all day and maybe we can buy you some delicious foods t-"

"Tomorrow?" Taehyung frowns at Jin's statement.

"Yep" Jimin jumps in. "We have to attend a marriage tomorrow" Jimin adds while rolling his eyes.

Actually, he's more than pissed that Jungkook's really getting married out of nowhere. I mean, he doesn't approve of it for sure and if Jungkook weren't their baby maknea, Jimin wouldn't have attended this stupid ceremony.

"Jimin" Jin scolds Jimin lowly while elbowing his ribs.

"What?" Jimin roars angrily at the older.

"Shut it!" Jin slightly raises his tone.

"Why would I?"

"Because we can't talk about it now?" Jin  internally begs Jimin to shut his mouth before saying any unnecessary thing.

"Why not? I think that we should indeed tell Taehyung that Jungkook is getting married. He deserves to know about that!" Jimin angrily spats but immediately freezes on the spot when he heard a loud gasp coming from Taehyung's direction.

"Wh-" Taehyung couldn't even utter a proper word. His mind went blank at the  information from Jimin. His heart might as well fallout of its cage.

Jungkook is getting WHAT? Taehyung's mind is mess. It only adds to the physical and emotional damages he already had.

"Calm down Tae" Jin panics when Taehyung started to pant heavily.

"I think I shouldn't hav-"

"Shut your mouth Jimin!" Jin growls at the latter.

"I'm sorry" Jimin looks down at his feet, he wanted tell Taehyung but after all, it might not have been a so good idea.

" 'S Okay" Taehyung breathes out, voice sounding totally broken.

Well, his voice is not the only broken thing here, his heart too is practically broken down into pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To maintain their promises, Jin and Jimin stayed the whole day. Bogum too has returned back to the hospital along with Jay and Mrs Kim.

"I'm glad you're at least doing fine" Mrs Kim says as she is softly caressing Taehyung's puffy cheeks.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but thank you so much Bogum" Jay addresses towards his brother.

"It's all fine. I've done what I could" Bogum simply replies.