Chapter 11

Taehyung nervously bowed his head. What is he supposed to do? Is he supposed to smile back at this woman? Where the heck is Jungkook?

"Don't be too nervous around me. I know everything about you and Kookie"

Kookie? Taehyung mentally scoffed at that.

"Oh, You've met" Jungkook finally got out of the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand.

"You're drinking tea now?" Suzy giggles when she sees her fiancé carrying a hot cup of tea.

"It's not for me" Jungkook shakes his head before lending the cup in his hand to Taehyung. "It's for Taehyung"

Suzy secretly rolls her eyes; nevertheless she puts on a fake smile.

"It's so sweet of you" Suzy pretends to coo as if she isn't fuming with anger right now.

"Anyway, we are leaving so excuse us" Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and drag the Omega away.

~~~~~~

"That was awkward" Taehyung lets out when they finally arrived in Jungkook's room.

"I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable"

Taehyung walks towards the bed before responding to the Alpha.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not entirely your fault"

"I should have broken our engagement sooner" Jungkook takes off his coat and changes into his sleeping clothes.

"What do you mean? Do you plan to do so?" To say the least, Taehyung was caught off guard by Jungkook's affirmation.

Will the Alpha break his engagement? When? And Why?

"Of course, I can't keep up with her when I'm already linked to you" Jungkook joins Taehyung in the bed.

Taehyung blow the hot liquid in his hand before siping on it.

"You do realise that what you're saying is a bit confusing, right? You want to break your engagement for your servant?" Taehyung frowns but keeps on drinking his tea nonetheless.

Jungkook stirs uncomfortably at that. He wants to snap at Taehyung that their relationship is more than an employee-employer relationship.

"Can you finish this tea already? I want to sleep"

"You can sleep. No need to wait for me" Taehyung rolls his eyes at the Alpha.

"Well, I want to cuddle you"

Taehyung scoffed but finishes his drink quickly and let Jungkook's protective arms wrapped perfectly around his slim waist.

Taehyung dreamt about Suzy and Jungkook's married life that night. He dreamt that he was their servant and that he took care of their children.

~~~~~~~

"Where are you going?" Taehyung annoyingly asks.

Jungkook decided to leave early today for his training. Taehyung doesn't want that though. He wants to spend more time with the Alpha. Furthermore, the bed is too cold without Jungkook.

"I already told you that I have training today" Jungkook rushed to put on his clothes before marching towards Taehyung who is adorably pouting. "Can I have my morning kiss before I leave?"

Taehyung is still a little pissed but he leans towards the Alpha anyway and quickly pecked his lips.

"Okay I'll come back soon" Jungkook announces. "How do I look?" Jungkook smirks at Taehyung because he knows how well to tease the Omega.