Chapter 16

"How is he?" Soyeon walks in.

After Jungkook called the Omega's name in the cage earlier, he went limp in Taehyung's arms. The Alpha has gained his normal state. However, he is so tired that guards were needed to carry him to his bedroom. Taehyung's glad that he at least could make the Alpha come back to his sense tho.

"He's sleeping" The Queen responds.

The Queen and Taehyung had been staying in the Alpha's bedroom the entire time.

"What did the doctor say?" Soyeon curiously asks.

Right. They called the doctor obviously to check on the Alpha. Fortunately, he only has some scratches but there's nothing too bad to be worried about.

"He's fine. Just some bruises" Taehyung replied.

"Are you staying here tonight?" The Queen addresses to Taehyung since it has gotten pretty dark out there.

"I don't know. Actually, I think I should call my mom first. She might be worried about me"

"I think it's better if you stay here for tonight. It'll do good to my brother" Soyeon proposes.

"I'll call my mom first" and with that, Taehyung left the room to call his mom.

"I hope you realize that no one can separate them" Soyeon declares to her mother when the two of them were left alone with Jungkook who is soundly asleep on his bed.

"I know"

"Do you think they're fated mates?" Soyeon cocked her eyebrows.

"I'm sure of it. If they're not then I don't know anymore" The Queen sighed. "I really regret treating Taehyung badly when he's nothing but a sweetheart. He care about your brother so much"

"I know right?" Soyeon scoffed. "Taehyung's a good person mom. He's probably the most generous and strong person out there. They're pefect pair"

"I can't agree more on that. I can't wait for Jungkook's birthday, next week. He'll be so happy to discover that Taehyung's his mate"

"Will there be any party?"

"Of co-"

"My mom allowed me to stay here tonight" Taehyung stormed in the room with his big wide smile.

" That's great sweetie. " Soyeon happily clapped her hands.

~~~~~~~~~

When Soyeon and the Queen left, Taehyung changed into Jungkook's long shirt because he didn't bring any other clothes to wear.

Once he finished his night routine, he quietly walks to the other side of the bed and hoped in. He badly wants to be in Jungkook's embrace but the doctor told him not to agitate the Alpha.

"Closer" Jungkook's voice sounded weak but Taehyung managed to hear it clearly anyway.

Therefore, the Omega smoothly approached the Alpha.

"Is this okay?" Taehyung cautiously asks but Jungkook only opens his arms which only means one thing.

Taehyung then instantly, pressed himself against Jungkook's front and let himself be engulfed in the Alpha's embrace.

"I missed you" Jungkook looks at the pretty man in his arms with glittering eyes.

He missed the Omega so much. Missed Taehyung's sweet scent and cute face.

"Will you leave me again?" Jungkook seriously asks and his question instantly broke Taehyung's heart into pieces.

"I won't. I won't ever leave you. I was so stupid for leaving you, days ago. I will never do it again"