Chapter 40

Today, Taehyung woke up with a bright smile on his face. Jungkook's call from yesterday brought joy to his once depressed life.

"Why are you so happy, today?" Jimin asks his friend, the time he stepped in the shop.

"I got a call from Jungkook, yesterday!" Taehyung excitedly says as he recall the phone call with the Alpha, the previous night.

"What? You lucky bitch!" Jimin smacks Taehyung's arm happily but the latter winces quietly from the pain.

"Stop hitting people! It hurts!" Taehyung scolded the older who only rolls eyes at him.

"I didn't hit you that hard"

"You did. Stop hitting me!"

"And you stop being a bitch!" Jimin growls suddenly which takes Taehyung by surprise.

"Stop growling at me!" Taehyung playfully slaps Jimin's shoulder but Jimin returns his action and hit Taehyung's shoulder not so lightly.

"Stop touching me then!" Jimin barks at his friend.

"Now, we're being ridiculous. Let's not bicker. I don't want to ruin my good me" Taehyung smiles to end this little bicker who might turn into a real fight because of Jimin's short-temper.

"I ruin your good mood? I've been always a good friend to you and now you say that I ruin your mood?" Jimin's growing red from anger, out of nowhere.

"Wouh!" Taehyung steps back from a raging Jimin and rises his hands in the air as a sing of submission. "I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it like that"

Taehyung's secretly afraid of Jimin right now. The older is scary as fuck when he looks like that. Totally the opposite from the bubbly Jimin he knows.

"You mean it like that!" Jimin roars at his friend angrily.

To be frank, even Jimin himself doesn't know why he is angry all of the sudden. Well, he just does.

"What are you two doing here?"

Taehyung sighed in relief when Jin stood up behind him and Jimin. Exactly on time! Right before Taehyung could have gotten killed! Taehyung will make sure to thank the older later.

"We are doing nothi-" Taehyung was about to say when a snarl from Jimin cut him off rudely.

"This friend of yours right here was complaining about how I ruin his mood" Jimin points his finger at Taehyung while addressing these words to Jin.

"Well, with you acting like that. I'm not blaming him" Jin snorts, thinking this is a funny situation but it only turns Jimin's already red face, redder than ever.

"Shut your stupid mouth and stop mocking me!" Jimin aggressively spits which makes Jin take a step back from him.

"Calm down budd-" Jin tries to touch Jimin but the latter slaps his hands away.

"Don't call me buddy and don't fucking touch me!" Jimin cries out "You two are nothing but rude towards me" He snifs before running away from his friends, who by the way are freezed in place, both shocked by what the hell happened.

"Do you understand what the fuck just happened?" Jin asks Taehyung after minutes of silence.

"I don't. He just..." Taehyung couldn't reformulate the right words.

Jimin just threw tantrums at them for no reason.

"He is literally pregnant. I'm sure of that" Jin confirms with knitted brows.

"I think we should tell Yoongi? Or take Jimin to the hospital? Or make him take a pregnancy test" Taehyung suggests.

"I'm not really ready to talk with Jimin" Jin breathes out. "He is still angry so he'll only kill us if we dare talk to him"