Chapter 18

"Hurry up mom. We're going to be late" Taehyung whines for the tenth time because his mother was taking too much time getting ready.

Taehyung slept at his mother's house last night because Jungkook has to prepare himself for today's event.

Right, today is Jungkook's birthday so the Alpha has to get purified for the event. Today's the ceremony wherein the priest will officially design the Alpha as the new leader of their pack pack and also reveal Jungkook's destinated mate.

"I'm ready" Taehyung's mother finally got out of her room.

"Let's just go already. I'm about to pass out"

"Don't be too nervous. You know you're already his mate"

~~~~~~~

Taehyung and his mother walk through the crowd of people inside of the castle.

The King and the Queen invited many of their friends and relatives. Fortunately, Jungkook's hyungs were also there so Taehyung could have someone to chat with when his mother had left him on his own.

"You're gorgeous" Jimin smiles at Taehyung.

Taehyung is wearing a fancy suit that Jungkook bought him.

"Thanks" Taehyung shyly thanked the older.

"I guess it's Jungkook's choice?" Namjoon scoffed.

"Yes. I am not able to buy myself such an expensive suit" Taehyung jokes but Namjoon only looks at him, pitifully.

"If you want to afford your own clothes, I have a job offer for you" Jin sweetly suggests to the Omega.

Jungkook has already talked to his hyungs about Taehyung's insecurity about his status. Therefore, Jin has been looking for a job that the Omega can do.

"Are you for real?" Taehyung raises his eyebrows at the older.

"Of course, I own a Gucci shop so I can hire you. Jimin and I work in there too"

"That is great. Thank you hyung. I'll consider your off-"

"Taehyung!" Soyeon's cheerful voice interrupt the men's conversation.

"Hey" Taehyung greets his soon to be officially sister in law.

"I hope you're ready for today" Soyeon pated the Omega's back

"I've been ready since I was born" Taehyung says and Soyeon snorts briefly at him.

"Anyway, when is Jungkook going to come out?" Soyeon whines.

"He's your brother Soyeon, you can just go see him" Yoongi laughed and Soyeon rolls her eyes at him.

"Where is Hoseok?" Jimin asks the woman.

"He's somewhere in here" Soyeon turns her head around to search for her mate. "I'll join him. It was nice seeing you guys" Soyeon rushed to say before almost running towards her husband.

"Nervous?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nods his head eagerly at him.

"It'll be alright. He'll be nominated as the new leader and the next is up to destiny. I know you guys are perfect for each other, anyway" Jin reassures the Omega.

"Thank you hyung"

No sooner had Taehyung finished his sentence than a loud music was heard.
It announced Jungkook's arrival. It's such a shame that Taehyung can't embrace the Alpha right now. When people starts to cheer, Taehyung immediately turns his head towards where Jungkook is. The Alpha is clothed in all white suit. Taehyung knows that Jungkook doesn't like this uniform but he has to wear it for the event.