Chapter 4

'You know I want you, it's not a secret I tried to hide'

After leaving Jungkook's room, Taehyung went to the kitchen like usual. After all it's the only place he's allowed to wander around. As usual, Jay was there along with some other employees.

" Your mom was searching for you" Jay smiles while helping Mr Sean who is the main cook of the castle.

" Oh, I was cleaning Jungkook's room" Taehyung didn't even realize the name he's called the prince just now.

He only realises he screwed when everyone in the room turned their heads towards him.

"Shit" he whispered before correcting himself quickly "I mean Master Jeon"

" You really got too comfortable aren't you?" Jay laughed eyes still on what he's doing.

" It wasn't intentional. Anyway where's my mom?"

No sooner had Taehyung asked than the door of the kitchen opened.

"Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung's mother barked into the kitchen, yelling the Omega's name which slightly made Taehyung jumped from surprise.

" Why are you shouting mom?" The Omega immediately rushed to his mom. Right now he's growing quite nervous.

" We need to discuss. I'm not really happy with you right now" His mom's red angered eyes turn into disappointed ones that only rises Taehyung's confusion.

"Okay, let's get out of here first"

As of now everyone's eyes are on them. Taehyung even hears some people whispering.

Once they were outside, Taehyung's mother let out a frustrated sighed as if she's about to lose her patience at any moment.

" I'm really disappointed in you Taehyung" his mom starts witch only made Taehyung questions what has happened." I got summoned by the Queen just moments ago" *another sigh* " She was not very happ-"

" Did she fire you? What happened?" Taehyung couldn't help but cut his mother off.

" Don't cut me off young man" Taehyung's mother warns with an authoritative tone. " You're not a child anymore but I don't know why you're still acting like one"

" And I don't know what the hell are you talking about mother. Just let out what you want to say to me" Taehyung's not the type to lose his temper easily. Especially when it comes to his mom but right now he feels suddenly attacked. He doesn't even know why his mom's coming barking at him.

" That's your problem. You're always messing around and you don't even know what the hell you did. You're always wreckeless"

By now, Taehyung's blood is running cold. 'No, it can't be'.

" The Queen warned me. She warned me that if my son won't stop whoring around-" There's a pause. " She'll fire us. She'll destroy our chances to find other jobs as well, she'll destroy our family. I know you're wreckeless Taehyung. But please, stop messing around with the young Master. Please I beg of you. Don't embarrass our family."

That's it. That's Taehyung's last straw.

" Excuse you? Embarrass our family? Is that what you think of me?"

" I don't mean it like that Kim Taehyung. Just stop your stupidity. You're supposed to wait for your mate obediently. Not whore around and destroy your dad's image. You know how much your dad worked his ass off to get the King and Queen's respect. You sleeping with the young Master will only destroy us, the respect the royalty has for us." Taehyung's mother is now in tears. She trusted Taehyung with this job. Now she's more than disappointed. Now the royalty won't look at them the same way anymore.