Chapter 56

One month later

"Jay's not coming today. He has some works to do at the castle" Taehyung informs as soon as he enters Bogum's hotel room.

These past few days, Taehyung has recovered from his trauma with his mother and friends' help, but mainly Bogum's. Bogum was one of the emotional support Taehyung has had during these time. After Jungkook's marriage, to say the least, Taehyung was depressed. Fortunately, he has people on his back to always cheer him up, even though it's kinda hard sometimes to cool it down.

"I've got your favorite movie" Bogum snickers before turning on the TV.

As usual, they have their movie time each Saturday. It's such a shame that Jay couldn't make it though.

"That's great. " Taehyung grins as he walks towards Bogum's enormous bed.

"Want something to eat? Or any drinks?" Bogum asks cautiously because he knows Taehyung is going to whine later on if he gets hungry.

"Just bring some chips and coke" Taehyung vaguely responds as he takes off his shoes and hurries to get comfortably into Bogum's large bed.

"Alright, dear" Bogum teases before standing up from the bed and running towards the kitchen.

The two men, have grown pretty close these days. Therefore, Taehyung is more comfortable around Bogum as they are now, more or like friends.

"Here we go" Bogum cries out before throwing the snacks and drinks at his bed.

"Thank you~" Taehyung happily says.

Soon after, Bogum started the movie and both men was watching it while eating and siping on their drinks.

"It's such a tragic love story" Bogum mumbles under his breath.

They were watching "Midnight Sun" and right after its end, Taehyung started to cry silently.

"I've watched it like a thousand times and yet I'm still crying at the end" Taehyung whines while sniffing quietly.

"It's okay to cry. You're a baby anyway" Bogum softly pinches the Omega's cute chubby cheeks.

"I'm not a baby!" Taehyung slaps Bogum's hand playfully before wiping his tears away.

"You are" Bogum goes on to tease the Omega who rolls eyes at him.

"I'm not!" Taehyung complains while pouting cutely in disapproval.

"Stop pouting like that!" Bogum scolds the younger beacuse if Taehyung continues to act so cute, then Bogum will for sure lose all of his sanity.

"Then take it back! I'm not a baby! I'm a manly man!"

"Alright big boy. Now, wipe these tears away completely, it ruins your pretty face"

"My what?" Taehyung's eyes went round at the older's comment. "My pretty face?"

"Yes, you've got a pretty face" Bogum sincerely says and suddenly Taehyung becomes frustrated and a blushing mess out of nowhere.

"You think I'm pretty?" Taehyung shyly asks, eyes no longer meeting Bogum's as he is now looking down at his lap.

"You're the prettiest Omega I've seen. So now, put these tears away from your pretty face"

Taehyung's heart slightly clenches, following Bogum's statement. Suddenly, his mind drifts towards a certain Alpha who used to name him as the prettiest Omega in the world.

~~~~~~~

"Jimin-ah" Taehyung yells when his friend was about to pick something from the floor. "Let me-" Taehyung advanced Jimin and pick the wallet which fallout of Jimin's pocket.