Chapter 19

Today is the day wherein Taehyung is going to be finally realized from the hospital. His mother, Jay and hyungs were there when he finally got discharged. It's always such a joy to be surrounded by your loved ones when you need them the most. It's such a shame that Jungkook didn't even bother to come see him.

"Are you ready?" Jin asks the Omega who spaced out for a moment.

"Yes, let's go" Taehyung responds and no sooner had he said so than Namjoon hurried to take the Omega's luggage.

"I'll take care of it" Namjoon announces before leaving the room.

"He's such a gentleman" Jin adorably looks at his mate (who is Namjoon) leaving the room.

When Taehyung finally arrived at his and his mother's house, his hyungs and Jay didn't leave immediately. They had a drink to celebrate Taehyung's departure from the Hospital.

"You're not going to have a little soju then? Are you sure?" Jay teases his friend who was currently drinking a strawberry juice because he can't drink alcohol.

"You're going to get a smack in the head if you won't stop" Taehyung threatened and Jay immediately shut his mouth for good.

"Anygays" Jin announces. "My job offer still stand for you Taehyung. I'm still in need of an employe-"

"He's still sick, hyung" Jimin interrupts the older "It's not like he's going work starting from tomorrow. Let him rest and think about it cautiously."

"It's okay Jimin. I think that I actually would like to start working as soon as possible. My mother struggle on her own and I know it even if she won't complain about it" Taehyung confessed.

His mother had barely rested since he got into the hospital. The woman rushed to take care of him and to work at the same time. Taehyung bet she didn't even had proper sleep these days.

"It's settled then. As soon as you feel okay. You can start working"

~~~~~~~

After a few moments of drinking and chatting, almost everybody has left the house. Taehyung and Jimin were the only remaining. Taehyung's mother went to work so Jimin offered to stay to be Taehyung's company.

"You want to watch a movie?" Taehyung asks the shorter man that was laying by his side on his small bed.

"I'm not really in the mood for a movie, Tae" The nickname slipped out of Jimin's mouth without him realising.

"Tae?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrows

"Sorry. You don't like it?" Jimin rushed to apologise to the Omega.

"I like it" Taehyung immediately contradict. "It feels nice to hear you call me that" Taehyung blushes like a dumbass.

"I'm glad that you're warming up to me" Jimin smiles, eyes still fixated on the hall that he's been fixing the whole time.

"I should be the one being thankful that you guys consider me as your friend" Taehyung sincerely says.

"It's normal. Jungkook's friends are also our friends"

"What?" Taehyung's eyes widened at the older.

"I'm sorry. I'm supposed to not talk about him, right? My bad. Let's just forget about it" Jimin abruptly sits up and Taehyung quickly follows his gesture.

Now both men were sitting on the bed, eyes looking at each other.

"I was just a bit taken aback when you mentioned that Jungkook and I were friends" Taehyung chuckles. "I'm not his friend, Jimin. I was never his friend to begin with. I was just" Taehyung takes a pause to breath before continuing "I was just a toy he played with until he got tired of me and threw me in the trashcan"