orgasms

** wendsday March 26th, 2036** 

-taylors pov- 

Yesterday the coach received a guilty verdict and aurora is like a new kid today. We offered for her to stay home from school to gather herself, but she flat out refused, she wants to get back to her normal life. We were concerned if we should keep her home anyway to keep an eye on her, but at the same time we don't want to suffocate her either. 

Now Selena is at the house with kenzie while joe and I are on our way to the music row apartment to have a day for us selves. With everything going on with the girls we haven't had a proper time alone since we went on that getaway. But then things escalated quickly again, so this is much needed. 

We get into the apartment and its perfectly quiet and tidy, not like our house. Our house is always filled with noise and there is evidence of children everywhere, but I don't mind. I like that our home is a bit messy because it means that actual people live there, and the house isn't just on display. A lot of celebrities have perfectly tidied houses that you don't even want to breath in because you're afraid to mess something up, but we don't want that atmosphere in our house. It's that that its trashed there, but there is evidence that there are children and a cat in the house. 

"My love" joe says and come up behind me with his arms wrapped around my body and lips pressed to my neck. "mm joseph. Keep doing that" I say and tilt my head to the side giving him more access. 

MATURE CONTENT 

"Do you want me to fuck your pretty little hole Taylor" he grunts into my ear, and I reach behind me and run my hand over the bulge in his pants "looks like you're the one that wants to fuck me, but I will happily take an orgasm our two from my husband" I say and turn around in his arms. 

"You want me to work my magic with my penis love?" he says as he is kissing me, and I bite his lip gently. I don't answer him but quickly we remove each other's clothes and I pull down his boxers and squat in front of him "first I'm going to work my magic on your dick" I say. 

Its standing proudly in front of my face and I lick around the tip before taking it into my mouth. "fuck Taylor" he says and tangle his fingers in my hair and helps the movement by thrusting into my mouth. With every time his length goes as far into my mouth as possible, I swallow to make him feel even better. "Yes baby, I'm mouth fucking you" I say after pulling it out of my mouth so I can talk. 

After sucking for a minute, he cums in my mouth and I swallow everything "what a good boy joseph" I say and smack his ass before standing up again. He chuckles as he picks me up and carry me to our bedroom. 

I'm thrown on the bed, but he pulls me to the edge, so my legs are hanging over the side and spread my legs wide "now it's my time to eat" he says and run his finger between my folds. "And I'm going to get you nice and juicy love" 

His tongue meets my clit and I gasp "come on love, moan for me" he says as he licks away at my core, and I gasp and arch my back. The pleasure is intense, and I feel like I might pass out when he thrusts two fingers into me as well. "oh joe" I whimper. 

My breath turns to panting and I'm really enjoying myself, to get more pleasure I rub my boobs and tweak my nipples, but he swats my hand away "No that's my job. They're all mine Taylor" he says and start to play with my nipples himself while he is still licking my clit and trusting his fingers. Eventually I cum all over his fingers and he licks them clean. 

We move up the bed and I spread my legs so he can slide into me, and I adjust my position so it's more comfortable. Just like he always does, he finds my g-spot and relentlessly hit it over and over again. "Fuck yes, right there" I moan and dig my nails into his back.