valentines morning

** thursday february 14th, 2036**

-taylors Pov- 

Lips are pressed against mine and my eyes flutter open "happy valentine's day love" joe says, and I pull him down for more kisses. "Happy Valentine's babe" I say, and our soft kisses turn into a light make out session. We would take it further, but we have to get the girls up and ready for school. 

"Date night tonight" joe says, and I nod. We got our nanny to come over for the girls. And Alex is taking Ellie out too. They finish dance at 5pm and he is picking her up at 6:30pm. They're both going to rush home and get ready before they head out. It's their first valentine's day spent together so Ellie is really excited. Aperently they are going out to eat or something and then come back here and watch a movie on her computer in her bed. I suspect they're going to do something other than actually watch a movie, but I'm pretending I don't know about that. 

All I know is that they have school tomorrow so they can't keep it going too late, but since it's a special day we are allowing him to stay over for the night. We don't really allow that for the weekdays, but we have an open dialogue with his parents now, so we figure that it was okay. He comes from a really nice family it seems like, they are really welcoming of Ellie, and she likes being over at his house too. Aperently his parents are having a dinner party tonight anyway, so the kids made that the perfect excuse for him to stay over here for the night. 

"Valentines sex when the girls are at school" he says, and I grin at him and teasingly lay my hand on his stomach and run it downwards and he stops my hand "Taylor you're going to give me a boner" he says, and chuckle and I bite my lip and look at the clock. "Ugh I wish I could jump you right now. But once the girls are at school you're on joseph" I say and kiss him again before getting out of bed to get ready for the day. 

After slipping into some clothes, I first wake up aurora because she is a nightmare, then kenzie because she is easy before I go to get Ellie. I knock on her door and go inside and turn on the light. "Sweetie its morning" I say and brush her hair out of her face. But then there is a magazine beside her, and I pick it up to put it away, but my eyes widen when I see what page it's on. Its cosmopolitan magazine on the side where they talk about sex positions, and I'm mortified. 

She wakes up and sit up in bed and she looks just as mortified as me when she sees what I'm holding. "If your dad saw this, he would die" I tell her, and we are both blushing like crazy. "So is this your plan for tonight" I ask and raise an eyebrow "you weren't supposed to see that, I think I feel asleep reading. Sorry" 

I wish she wasn't growing up, and I sure as hell wish she didn't have sex, but clearly there is really no stopping her. "You don't think you're having too much sex Ellie?" I ask her and her eyes widen. "First of all, you have no idea how much I'm doing that, for all you know it could only be that once. And second of all, you're not one to talk because I remember vividly how you told me a few years ago that you like sex and have sex several times a week" she says, and I chuckle. She got me there. I get what she is saying, I love a good orgasm every once in a while.

"Just... lock your door... because your sisters are going to be at home here with the nanny, and they would be scared for life" I say really quietly. That's the last thing I would want, one of the girls walking in on Ellie.

"aren't you happy that our conversation has shifted from misery, calories, self-harm or kidnappings to boys and what dress I'm going to wear to the prom and stupid girls at school" she says, and a big grin and I agree. She has come so far and it's fun to watch her grow into her own person and see who she is going to be, even though it scares me. I would much rather talk to her about her boyfriend than Adam. Talking about boyfriends is normal teenager stuff while talking about your kidnapper is not.