I love you

** Thursday December 20th 2035**

-taylors Pov-

The girls are sleeping in his morning, so joe and I are too but I'm woken up by lips against mine and my eyes flutter open "good morning love" joe says in his raspy morning voice "good morning, babe. It's so nice to have you wake up next to me again. I feel like I'm on cloud nine" I say, and he kiss all over my face. "I love you Mrs. Alwyn" he says and kiss me again "I love you too Mr. Alwyn"

Eventually we make our way downstairs and I order joe to sit on a chair or lay on the couch while I make food because he isn't supposed to do much and I'm taking that order really seriously.

"Your ass look really good in those tights Taylor" joe says, and I chuckle "you're not getting any of this ass anytime soon. So keep looking cause that's all you're going to get" I say and sway my hips to tease him. He is obviously only one month and a week post op and can't have sex anytime soon.

"well, you never let me go up your ass anyway so" he says, and I chuckle "that's true, I told you that if you want anywhere near my ass, I am showing something up yours first" I say and poke my tongue out at him. Thankfully the conversation about that has gotten better over the years, now I don't break down with the mention of it anymore which is nice.

"Mom are you here?" aurora groans and walk through the door into the kitchen "i sure am" I tell her and kiss her forhead "good morning sweetie"

"it's not a good morning at all. I got my stupid period, and it hurts. It's not a good morning" she groans and glare at me "and that's your fault because you gave me ovaries so I'm blaming you" she says and go to get some water and I furrow my eyebrows.

When I look over at joe, I can see he is trying hard not to laugh "i'm sorry you're hurting, let's get you some pain medication then sweetie. And if it continues, we need to go see the doctor to get you something for it" I tell her, and she glares at me.

"so, you want me on birth control? I know that's what they use. I'm not having sex. Ellie is the one that needs birth control" she scuffs and just as she says that Ellie walks into the kitchen too "there is the girl that needs birth control not me" she says and point at Ellie.

"Leave me alone aurora. And for the record I'm on birth control for cramps" she says and sees that I'm making breakfast, so she starts to set the table for breakfast. She is always helping and that makes me proud because we raised her well.

"you're on birth control because you're having sex with your boyfriend. You're always sucking face with him so you're having sex too I just know it" aurora announce loudly, and Ellie rolls her eyes. "that's none of your business' aurora" she mumbles.

"Aurora stop that" I tell her and flip the pancakes. "i'm not going to stop because you're letting her boyfriend have sex with her" aurora groans and this time joe put his foot down "that's enough aurora. That's a conversation between us and Elliana, not you. Just like it will be between us, and you if you ever get in a relationship"

Kenzie walks into the kitchen too "why are you yelling about sex" she says and rub her eyes and I sigh. "I don't want to ever have sex because it sounds gross" she announces and sit down at the kitchen table and wait for her food.

"that's a choice you can make when you get older. No one is allowed to touch any of you girls if you don't say that it's okay. If anyone tries to touch you and you don't want to, you're allowed to say no and if they don't listen, you can come to your mom or me. We won't tolerate anyone forcing themself on any of you. And if you're with someone and you touch them when they say no that's wrong too and that won't be tolerated. Consent is the key word girls" joe tells them.