the altar is my hips

MATURE CONTENT 

-taylors pov- 

"I will do anything to make it up to you Taylor. This is my mess" he says as I'm sitting in his lap on the couch, and we have both been crying. But I shift in my position and straddle his lap and his hands rise up under my shirt as I cup his face and wipe away his tears "you know joe. The kids are out of the house for hours still, and we are finally together again. How about we move past this and go upstairs and worship each other's bodies. I played with myself on Friday, but nothing is as good as feeling your cock inside me" I say and bite his earlobe. 

He groans and I can feel his erection growing against my ass as I kiss his neck and run my fingers through his hair. "i'm going to fuck you senseless my love. I'm so hard already" he days and pick me up and carry me upstairs. 

I'm getting soaked already and my core is throbbing. Touching myself is fine and all that but nothing feels as good as having him worship my body and leaving golden imprints on my skin. 

He closes the door and lay me down on the bed before climbing on top of me and locking our lips together. One of his legs is between mine and he is using it as friction against my core. I moan into his lips, and he uses it to slip his tongue into my mouth and fighting for dominance with mine. 

His hands travel up under my shirt and pull it over my head before taking off my jeans too. "you're one hot mama love. God, you make me hard I can feel the precum seeping out of my cock" his words send shivers through my body. "joe I'm so wet" I whimper, and he smirks at me. 

He removes his shirt and pants too and I can clearly see his erection making a tent in his boxers. His lips make its way from my lips, down my neck and to my breast and take off my bra before sucking on my nipple making it fully erect while running circles with his fingers around the other one. I'm gasping in pleasure from the work his mouth is making. 

One hand make it way down to my soaked panties and rub gentle circles on my clit through my soaked panties as I moan, and my face turns flustered. He sits up and roll them down my legs and throwing it on the floor before spreading my legs and going down on me. "mm you taste so good love" he says before using his tongue to flicker against my sensitive nub making my breath hitch. When he adds three fingers my back arch off the bed and eyes rolls back. His fingers are so stupidly long, and he knows exactly where to put them to make me squirm under him. 

The pumping off his fingers and the work his tongue is making gets me to my climax in no time and I cum with a scream and panting breath. He lets me ride it out before pulling out his fingers. Smirking at me he tells me to open my mouth and I suck his fingers clean and taste my own cum. 

I tug off his boxers and expose his throbbing erection with precum leaking from his tip. But as he is spreading my legs, I push him on his back and straddle his waist. "You know joe. Whenever I see another girl touching you, I get protective. I know I can trust you and you would never cheat on me" I talk and start to pump his erection "but I also know no one can touch you like I can" 

He groans and reach down to rub my clit which is now slippery from already cumming once. "no one can touch me like you can Taylor. And no one but you get me hard either. I'm so fucking horny for you all the time" 

I smirk and straddle his waist and put his hands under my legs too so he can't move them, and he chuckles "what are you doing" 

Biting my lip, I reach down and touch myself and gasp as I rub my clit "you were such a bad boy joe. So imma make you beg to feel my walls clench around your erection. I'm going to orgasm right in front of your face" I say playfully and lean back giving him a better view.