Volume 8 - Chapter 32: Setting The Plan

Start from the beginning

And now!

A castle that was up to 60m tall, taking up an area of 1km, it was a castle from the fairytales! The walls were decorated with plants and vines, covering a good half of the walls, as though they had been growing for years.

"This..."His younger brother Luo Hua was shocked.

"When did Yangzhou have this castle built?" His father Luo Hong Guo too was very shocked, "Such a high castle, we should have noticed it when it was in construction."

"Right, and the surrounding walls are covered in vines that seem to have been growing for a very very long time." Luo Hua nodded.

"And the twelve villas?" Xu Xin was extremely suspicious, "I even made a call this afternoon to a business partner, he was living here in West Lake Courtyard."

Luo Feng smiled.

Twelve villas?

They were all directly absorbed into the storage space ring, that was the quickest dismantling option. And this castle! With the help of almost one thousand servants working together, the assembly time was even faster than what the initial description from the seller mentioned, after all, all of the servants, the lowest of them was still at least a star traveler level 9, their combined force was shocking.

They didn't need any machinery, using just their physical strength to move things, carry things, was extremely swift!

And the vines on the walls, these were special popular vine decorations from the universe.

"Open the door." Luo Feng looked at the castle, shouting.

"Rumble!"

The big entrance doors of the castle opened, a large number of neatly dressed uniformed servants swiftly ran out, the vast team of servants shocked Gong Xin Lan, Luo Hong Guo, Luo Hua and Zhen Nan, Xu Xin and finally the two children.

"Hua!"

Close to one thousand warriors neatly lined up, all bowing slightly towards Luo Feng, saying in unison, "Master!"

These slaves didn't know Earth's languages, hence Luo Feng installed a translator in everyone of their microchips, translating universe language to Mandarin, English, French, etc, to the various languages of the world! In the universe, these microchips were very normal.

These slaves' prices were very high, naturally the slave owner prepared them with the best basic microchips.

They could even converse through their thoughts through the microchips.

Whatever they wanted to say made the chips react and speak in Earth languages with a robotic tone.

"This is?"

"This..." Xu Xin and the group of people were stunned.

"These are servants for our family, and also our family's guards." Luo Feng said, "As for details, I'll let you know in awhile. Come, let's go in and take a look. This castle, is also a part of the rewards from my leaving for a month."

This was actually something prepared for the luxurious and extravagant in the universe, just looking at it, be it the old or young, everyone naturally liked this castle.

......

The second morning, the red burning sun rose from the east, two beams of light flew towards Yangzhou from far away.

"This is the castle the third brother mentioned in the call? It's like seeing a ghost!" In mid air, the white clothed bald Thunder God saw the imposing enormous castle in Westlake Courtyard, a little dumbfounded.