pictures and party gone wrong

Start from the beginning

@taylorswift13: many of you have probably seen the headlines about my daugther and maybe the pictures too, and it makes me sad that someone visiting a sick child in a hospital felt like it was okay to take a picture of another sick child and sell it, but now the news is out. We won't be making statements about her private medical information other than the obvious fact that she does have cancer. both my husband and I are taking time off work to take care of her and get her well and we ask for people to respect our 10-year old's privacy in this hard time. I know my fans were expecting new music this spring, but that's not happening before our family, and especially our daughters, is back on her feet and I hope that people are understanding about that. My children are my priority and I know that any other parent out there reading this recognize that feeling.

And I also have a special message from my ten-year-old who told me to tell you all that she doesn't want people to take or post pictures of her and that her dad and me are here taking care of her. She also wants to make it known that the hospital has good jello, but not the grape jello cause that aperently tastes bad. The cancer pops are also a hit, and I was told that was important information to share, especially with other cancer kids.

Best regards from Taylor, joe and kenzie (Mackenzie)

I let kenzie read it and then help me pick out a picture to attach to it. She wanted a selfie, but I said that we make it a point to not post pictures of our children, so we settled on a picture I took earlier of her French braid that I made.

"Should we play some Nintendo switch before bed?" I ask her and she beams. We bought her that last week after getting admitted to the hospital and we knew what kind of diagnosis she had. We figured that she should have something portable to play on while in the hospital and that seemed like a good idea, not to mention that we can play together too.

** saturday **

-ellies pov-

It's Saturday evening and I'm sitting in my room with Lauren, and we are both exhausted and in a bad mood "we should do something fun. Both of our lives are going to crap right now, we need to do something" Lauren announces, and I couldn't agree more. She is having a hard time with her mom being abused and then watching some of it. She doesn't like to talk about it, but I don't mind that because it's hard enough to have seen what my mom went through all those years ago, I get why she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Do you want to... should we go to that party?" Lauren says with a cheeky grin, and I smirk at her. There is a party that some people at our school is throwing, and we were invited for some reason. I have no idea why they decided to ask us to come, maybe it has to do with the fact that the jackass that have been hitting on me since we danced together in the nutcracker, jake, is throwing it. Either way, we decide to go.

This might turn out to be one of the worst ideas we have had, but my life right now is hell and i don't know how to deal with it. I would be lying if I didn't admit that ive been standing by the bathroom counter trying to fight the bad thoughts about hurting myself again, but maybe this will take my mind of that. 

Obviously if we tell our parents they are going to say that there is no way in hell we are allowed to go, so we need to be sneaky. Thankfully my dad is pretty distracted and Abigail is particularly vulnerable so convincing them that we wanted to do what my mom and aunt did when they were kids, dress up in fancy clothes and go to a fast food restaurant to eat.

I dress in a tight black dress that goes to the middle of my thighs that I stole from my mom's closet a while ago. I think she wore it to an event of some sorts years ago but doesn't use it anymore so I asked if I could take it. Lauren gets dressed in a burgundy dress that also goes down to the middle of her thighs and we both put on some medium high heals. Quickly we do our makeup and hair before we head out the door. We have a plan to slip past security so we can make it to the party without being caught by them. We are taking a risk by doing that, but I don't care at this point.