194

xu ying grew up not to say a slap, not even a brain shell has been played, today's new year, was slapped twice by his biological father with two loud slaps. xu sheng saw that xu ying's expression was thick and deep, there was no remorse, and the corners of his mouth trembled uncontrollably and raised his hand again.

"why?"

this voice seemed to carry blood, and xu sheng, whose eyes were shrinking sharply, could not swing it down, because he saw sadness and disbelief on xu yan's face.

after wiping his hair, xu sheng knew that the problem was in the information just now, and he squatted on the ground and picked up one by one in irritation, what exactly forced his excellent son to be like this.

it is reasonable to say that sometimes he longed for xu ying to die, and when he was young, he was driven off the throne of president by his son and became a victim of the "commercial marriage". this was what his daughter was supposed to do, but it fell on him. what a shame? well? not killing xu yan was already the end of benevolence and righteousness.

ask yourself... he was reluctant.

see clearly the contents of the paper xu sheng's whole person is not good, his body is stiff, the blood is coagulated, and his ears are buzzing and blackening in front of xiang's eyes. was it discovered? or xu yan! no, no, no, it seems that something strange, is it xu hang? he checked it out and gave it directly to xu yan?

what a beast!

raising his head, xu sheng's mouth dried up when he was red in the eyes of xu yan, moving his lips, not knowing how to explain. suppressing the panicked mood, xu sheng quickly calmly shook the information in his hand: "do you believe?

"..."before the younger brother asked, xu ying was also dumbfounded.

"evidence of bullshit," xu sheng made as much as he could throw out, and a brain smashed on xu ying's head. <

"..."there seemed to be blood flowing on the face, the fingers touched it carefully, warmly, this feeling had been felt before, and it hurt even more when xu hang sent someone to beat it that time. but now that his wish has been fulfilled, there is no need to fight against xu hang, the two are brothers whose blood is thicker than water, and there is no eternal enemy in the mall.

unfortunately, it was all ruined by the stupid dad, if it weren't for the fame... he was killed earlier.

"xu yan, i'll leave my words here today, if i go out tomorrow and get crushed to death by a car when i go out tomorrow," xu sheng, who was more and more angry, stepped forward and raised his hands high, trying to wake up the confused things.

xu ying, who took a step back, just dodged the attack and said unshakably: "dad, it is not who is loud and who is violent/ the force is reasonable, the fact is in front of you no matter what you say xu hang will not believe, "i am too."

"you actually elbowed out?" can you be comfortable as president without me to inherit the great inheritance? xu huang, who was holding up his tie, was not interested in ripping off, and gave a faint warning: "now that your face has been torn, you should not go out recently," xu hang's style will not give up, perhaps, his deployment has begun. xu yan, who was sitting in the car, sighed, no matter what, this fire could not burn on himself, and took out his mobile phone to send a text message to xu hang.

xu sheng tieqing sat on the couch with a blue face, and he also understood that once the matter was revealed, what awaited him was to die. painfully holding his head, fingers dead in the hair gap, xu yan's betrayal made his spirit on the verge of exploding, and every time someone praised xu hang and mentioned xu hang at the wedding, it was like the soul was tortured, and it was scarred again and again. <