64

After wearing a book for so long, Qin Yu saw Xu Hang drunk for the first time, he used to be a big guy, who could force him to drink? A faint bitterness spread, Qin Yu firmly wrapped his arms around the man's strong waist, afraid that he would fall, put most of his weight on himself, and rubbed into the living room step by step.

Heck, Xu Hang isn't easy either.

When I look at him, I only think that his scenery is infinite, it seems that nothing can not be difficult for him, and when the time comes, he will immediately become the top of the food chain in H City. But in fact, this is not the case, Xu Hang is working hard every day. He's reading documents when he's sleeping, he's looking at the computer, he's still working when he's busy.

There is flesh and blood, not the eerie and terrifying Xu Hang in the book, who will be rewarded.

It was already in the living room, and after a little more persistence, it was time to reach the bedroom. To undress him, wipe himself, oh yes, and decanting soup, I don't know if he will throw up in the middle of the night, and prepare a small trash can. Qin Yu thought about how to take care of Xu Hang, and forgot that there was a big living person in the living room.

Zheng Kai, who had a calm face, had been following Behind Qin Yu and opening his hand, but he had no chance to help. He had been following Xu Hang for many years, and he had a good amount of alcohol, and he was a self-disciplined person, so Zheng Kai was puzzled, but he did not show it on his face. It wasn't until the cold gaze swept over that Zheng Kai understood what was going on.

The feeling of being forcibly fed a handful of dog food was so bad that the single Wang shed tears of sadness.

During the day, Zheng Kai was envious when he talked to the young master on the phone.

At night, when eating the meal made by the young master, Zheng Kai was envious of the big and the little.

Wouldn't it be better to become lemon essence if it went on like this? Zheng Kai, who picked up Xu Zisheng, had to think about life, the last time my mother called to say that she had a good girl, when the kindergarten teacher's special love, helpful, laughing sweetly there are two dimples, and the fart / stock is large, it must be a can give birth ... Zheng Kai wanted to meet her.

Qin Yu wrapped his arms around his man and walked into the bedroom, took a deep breath, and slowly wanted to put the person on the bed.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Xu Hang was greedily inhaling his taste, feeling his body temperature, and staring at the snow-white skin. The large hand that was tightly wrapped around his waist was as strong as an iron bar, causing Qin Yu to lose his balance, and the two fell on the bed.

Fortunately, Xu Hang was below, and if Qin Yu was below, he would be out of breath.

"It's too heavy, drink less wine in the future, it's not a good thing," Qin Yu complained endlessly, Qin Yu tried to straighten his upper body, trying to break Xu Hang's fingers one by one. Xu Hang let out a humming sound, avoided Qin Yu's hand, and put his arm around his shoulder again, so that the two of them were stuck together again.

It is said that drunk people are unreasonable, and what if the drunkard Xu does not cooperate with his strength?

"Well, Xu Hang, is it okay to let go?"

"No!"

"I'll undress you?"

"No!"

Xu Hang, with his eyes closed, rubbed the person in his arms, and then there was no more. Qin Yu, who had a twitch at the corner of his mouth, raised his hand and was eager to slap it on Xu Hang's handsome face. Under normal circumstances, in the face of people who don't know anything, they should have revenge and revenge, and there should be resentment, and the key is where Qin Yu is willing to give up?