43

How can it be? It's not cold, even if the winter is still warm. Besides, the carpet was newly bought, and Xu Hang couldn't sleep badly after sleeping for another five years.

The great god is like this... Is it because of the loss of my father? So you want to find temperature in your family? Yes, Xu Zisheng was his only bloodline, and he could naturally fill that blood-red heart.

Thinking of this, Qin Yu's gaze shifted from the disturbed hand to the serious Xu Hang, and tentatively said: "Or, let the baby sleep with you in the living room?"

Xu Hang: "..."

Smart as Xu Hang, at this moment, he is a little powerless, what is the matter with his son when he enters the house? You have to give up, or even your son will be thrown out. Withdrawing his large hand, Xu Hang picked up his spoon: "No need, there is a thick quilt at home, right?"

"Yes," Qin Yu secretly noticed Xu Hang's expression, and was relieved to find that the man was not really angry. He was distressed by him, but he could not enter the house, and once this case was broken, there would be trouble with other requests in the future. In order to hide his weakness, Qin Yu clipped a lot of meat to Xu Hang.

When washing dishes, Qin Yu saw Xu Hang take the mobile phone to the bedroom, and when he came out, his face was gloomy, and he walked into the study and never came out again.

At eight o'clock in the evening, Qin Yu turned on the TV to watch the news, and when it reached Wang Lan, he immediately turned the station, not wanting Xu Hang to hear. As a result, the big boss just came out of the study and walked to the refrigerator to take out the milk bottle.

When Xu Hang turned around, his eyes just swept towards the TV: "Do you want to change back?" I want to see what TV says.

Qin: "..."

Huh? You are the manipulator behind it, you know the answer, why do you want to see it? CConfused, Qin Yu did so.

The female host was talking about Wang Lan's mental state, and her family had been working hard to hope that she could come out to see a doctor. Qin Yu's mood was very complicated when he heard this, and Xu Hang was already sitting next to him with milk, his long thighs were straight, Qin Yu only glanced at it and silently put away his feet and changed to sitting cross-legged.

Xu Hang delivered the milk to Qin Yu: "Do you think Wang Lan can come out?" My

heart clattered, what did he mean? Unable to think of an answer, Qin Yu took a few sips of milk and took the opportunity to think of a good word: "A person like her is not worthy of forgiveness, but I did not expect that in just a few days she would become this ghost." "It's

normal to suddenly go in with millions of dreams, and it's normal to not be able to stand it," Xu Hang said in a cold tone, as if to say that you see that the goldfish has eaten.

"That... Do you think she's going to come out? Qin Yu kicked the ball to Xu Hang.

Placing the empty cup on the coffee table, Xu Hang raised his arm on the back of the sofa behind Qin Yu and looked down. The two were too close to each other's shoulders.

Qin Yu saw the stars in Xu Hang's eyes, far away, wide, and countless brilliant rays of light formed a brilliant milky way, so mysterious, so unfathomable.

"Did you read those comments on the web?"

Nodding his head, Qin Yu, who was concerned every day, did not have to pretend not to know: "Anyway, there are many people who sympathize with Wang Lan now, and the children are lost, and everyone hopes that the judge can give a light sentence and the probation is better." Influenced