89

It's a government building! Not the average building, this... But it is not something that ordinary people can take!!!

Everyone around them looked back, even some rich people who didn't intend to pay attention to Qin at first looked up and down for a long time, as if considering his value, whether to communicate, to what extent, etc. The adult world is very complicated, And Qin has always known it.

But these are not the points.

What do you mean by what you see on TV, what Ji Aibao said, and what do you mean by the known conditions that Xu Hang said? He got the right to develop at least two plots of land through a competitive bid!

Ji Aibao's father is the mayor, and he will never take something that is not there to his daughter to empty the cannon, and Xu Hang does not have to lie. The original owner itself has a previous crime, coupled with the suspicious "mother's family", so Qin Yu will keep a distance from Xu Hang in the interests, and now the Qin family seems to be finished calves, should not care.

The boy next to him turned his head to see that he was tall and big, looking with a breath of sunshine, and his thick smile was quite favorable: "Congratulations to you, Qin Yu."

"Thank you," Qin Yu responded with a smile. The boy was in a period of voice change, and the words spoken were like ducks calling. Then he said gently to Ji Aibao, "It turned out that this incident frightened me, and I thought he had made a mistake." The

unpretentious Qin Yu eased the atmosphere in his own way and opened the book: "Aibao, let's study, right?"

"Well, come to my house for the weekend?" Mom said she was going to cook for you. ""Something

will happen on the weekend," Qin Yu secretly thought of this stupid girl, betraying her parents, but this is also good, and being able to raise such a simple daughter shows that his father is a good official, and her mother loves her very much. Resisting the urge to rub her head, Qin Yu watched her turn around and sit down before lowering her head.

That's when "something remarkable" came to everyone's ears.

Qin Yu, who frowned slightly, did not move, and Ji Aibao in front of him looked to the left front: "Who is talking?"

Everyone: "..."

Knowing that she is the mayor's daughter, do you dare to fight with her? Isn't it stupid? How sour the golden dragon's fate is, no one wants to experience it for themselves.

"Study well, or you'll have to re-read," Ji Aibao said, picking up a pen and making a high-volume volume after caring for everyone.

The next table, which still wanted to talk to Qin, hesitated, decided to listen to the "mayor" first, and then find an opportunity to be hot with Qin after class. Maybe it won't work, maybe it can be used later, who knows, doesn't the old saying say multiple friends and multiple roads? It is certainly right to know the powerful and build good relationships.

Many people have this kind of thinking, and they also regret that they did not see the extraordinary of Ji Aibao.

In this room, Qin Yu was the oldest, and he would soon be twenty, and the others were all about seventeen or eight, and ji Aibao said that fifteen people also believed it. Two minutes late, the teacher ran into the house and said sorry to everyone seriously. II have to say that the teachers in this college are of good quality and know how to respect students.

After school, several men and women stood up, and the man next door, who had a natural advantage, took a step forward and stood in front of Qin Yu, who picked up his school bag, and his chin was raised very naturally: "Go, go down together." "You're