172 : YIN MING VS WU HUA (EXTRA)

Yin Ming, who did not study well, worked for a few years after graduating from high school, did not earn much, and was unstable, the neighbors in the town knew his family well, disgusted Yin Ming, who had no education and did not like to introduce the girl to him, the girls in other places were willing... Unfortunately, parents who can't afford to buy a house are still yellow.

At this time, Yin Ming clearly realized his situation, was sad for a while, gritted his teeth, and went to the chef's technical school to learn skills.

After graduation, he was assigned to a three-star restaurant, where the back kitchen is contracted, and Brother Li admires him very much, and is particularly kind to him, buying snacks, buying clothes, and even delivering them to his home. Yin Ming was not stupid and knew that he was being pursued. The first time I came into contact with a man, I felt that everything was novel and felt different from my girlfriend.

Although Brother Li is old, he is distressed and caring.

"Yin Ming, have we known each other for almost two months, do you want to live together?"

With a tight heart, Yin Ming, who lowered his head, squeezed his fingers deadly: "This, isn't it good?" He is not an ordinary "man" who will get pregnant if he has a casual relationship, and this is not a joke, because once a man has a fetus, he lies for two months, and the heavy one loses his fertility, and he must not beat it unless he has to.

Brother Li sat down next to Yin Ming, and when he shook his hand, he was slightly stunned: "It's so cool, what did you just do?" Did you go to the cold storage again?

"Brother Gao said there were not enough people, so he asked me to move the meat."

"Bastard," rubbed Yin Ming's hand in pain, Brother Li flattened his face: "Don't be afraid, I'll talk to him back, you're weak, just follow me to the side dishes."

"Hmm~" Took a look of uneasiness, and Yin Ming was relieved not to see an angry look on the man's face.

After a month of good days, Brother Li took Yin Ming to the staff lounge again, this time he locked the door, put his arm around Yin Ming's shoulder, and kissed the tender lips of the flesh. Frightened, Yin Ming pushed him away, and the reaction was too fierce to immediately apologize: "Brother Li, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Sitting on the

ground, Brother Li took a sharp breath, raised his head, and said with anger on his face: "Yin Ming, am I good to you?"

"Good."

"Love you?"

"Love."

"Do you care?"

"Hmmm..." Yin Ming was even more nervous, was he going to have a showdown? But he hasn't figured out what to do yet?

Brother Li stood up, hugged Yin Ming, who was stiff, with a very strong attitude, and held his head: "Are you playing with my feelings?" What

? Yin Ming was a child of a good family, and he never dared to do anything that violated his moral conscience, and said with a blue face: "Don't talk nonsense, I know you want to do that." The

anxious Brother Li softened his attitude and once again gathered around to kiss Yin Ming's face. Yin Ming leaned against the corner of the wall with his mouth hidden: "Brother Li, let's get married, shall we?" "

Get married?"

"Well, you can do whatever you want after marriage."

Are you a man and not a woman, and the scholar is responsible? Cut, Brother Li is used to wanting to ascend to the white lotus, and now Ice Qingyu jie poison / mushroom after marriage, then poor relatives will be like leeks stubble to find the door, moving is not good. His heart was disdainful, but his mouth was as sweet as honey: "Well, I will marry you." <