193

Isn't Qin Yu afraid?

He's pregnant, not alone! But with a bunch of subordinates around him worried about him, could he be weak? No, you must also be as firm as a mountain and not let anyone see it.

Now in the man's fiery arms, listening to the heartbeat of the thump, feeling his trembling... Qin Yu's eyes were involuntarily wet, raising the corners of his mouth, Qin Yu patted the man's broad back while carefully reassuring: "I am very good, the baby is also very good, you don't want such bodyguards to watch it!" 

ABCD, who was touched by the scene in front of him, was suddenly named, his body stiffened, we are not, we are not! Leave immediately and leave the space for the young masters.

"You scared them."

Xu Hang's voice was extremely hoarse, and he had not yet withdrawn from the panic. Qin Yu also knew that the bodyguards did not read the jokes, what was rare was that Xu Hang was willing to explain it to them, no wonder he was dead hearted, it was indeed a great honor to have such a boss. Qin Yu tightly wrapped his arms around the man's head, and the dragonfly's watery kisses fell one by one until Xu Hang responded enthusiastically.

There is no better way than integration.

Xu Hang also thought so, the two carefully tossed on the sofa for thirty minutes, after taking a shower and lying on the bed hugging each other and sleeping.

As for Wu Hua Zhang Qi them? Playing with the killers in the basement, not spitting out something real, will not give them a hard time. Those who do this are better off committing suicide immediately when they are caught, or they will be waiting for endless torture.

Without Xu Hang's command, the experienced Zheng Youwei wielded a leather whip for adding ingredients, and he did not stop sweating. <

Shame on you.

In the case of having five bodyguards, Qin Shao was also in danger, and even if he was not injured, it was difficult to blame. Zhang Qi's face was blackened to the bottom of the pot, and he could not use a cattle knife for such a small matter as forced confession, he was sure that Qin Yu was fine, and immediately came to the basement and picked up the stick hanging on the wall... Zheng Youwei kept frowning, Zhang Qi was too fierce, and did not ask a word to directly kill chickens and monkeys.

Several women's eyes were dead, their mouths were tighter, anyway, they had been anonymous for a long time, even the real family thought they were dead, there was nothing to be afraid of, and they wanted to kill them casually. The moment I received the money, I made the plan, lived for decades, and had enough money.

Wu Hua leaned against the wall, holding a cigarette in his hand, and his confused eyes were full of cold colors, spitting out faint smoke rings.

Zhang Qi still had blood on his face when he walked back, and He followed behind, pursing his lips in a murderous manner.

People who are specially sent to kill Qin will definitely find a professional, reputable first-class organization that never discloses customer information. Otherwise, he would drink a pot of wine himself when the East Window incident occurred, and the gain was not worth the loss.

"Recently, we have offended many people, check one by one, to see where they have hit the money, I don't believe it can't find anything suspicious," Wu Hua said, smoking a cigarette.

The killers' hearts tightened.

At this moment, the cold Zhang Qi "poofed" a smile and wiped his face: "Yes, I would rather kill by mistake." Tolerance, who was not afraid of the killer's

fright, nodded, and also made up a knife: "In fact, there are only a few powerful killer organizations, and there are money that can make the ghosts push and grind, I don't believe that they will not let go of giving a hundred million." The killers scoffed, too naïve.