132

Chu Jie waited outside the university, because he was a student union, and his family had a good family background, so he surrounded a lot of students and sisters, and there were a few attentive elementary school brothers.

When Qin Yu got out of the car, Chu Jie's eyes lit up, and he said to others, "Sorry to talk next time", and then sent the crowd away, greeting him with a smile like a spring breeze: "Good morning, Qin Yu." "Good

senior."

Raising his hand in the direction of the school, Chu Jie said as he walked, "This is where you will stay for several years in the future, wait for me to take you around, familiar with the environment, right?"

"Good," qin yu walked alongside him, and the bodyguard in civilian clothes immediately followed with something. As for Meng Xuan ZhouYan, the two of them had already signed up on their own, and unlike the Qin yu itinerary, they were not together.

Walking on the huge campus, Qin Yu's appearance was very plain, there was no excitement or excitement, it seemed that the bankruptcy of the Qin family had a great impact on him. As soon as Chu Jie thought of his elder brother's long-winded advice, he shook his head with tears and laughter. Don't look at Qin Yu's good-talking appearance, in fact, he is a very assertive person, and he will not take the road arranged by others.

For example, now, just came to the peach blossom tree range Qin Yu said, "Let's go and see the classroom, right?"

"Good."

So I originally planned to look at the scenery, look at the library, look at the canteen... The steps to the last look at the classroom go straight to the last step, saving a lot of time. Explain what? It shows that Qin Yu knows the school very well, and is a type of work that is orderly and precautionary. Does such a person need to be taken care of? hehe.

Perhaps in the eyes of the elder brother and Xu Brother, the city government of Qin Language is not deep.

What about yourself? What do they think? Silly sweet white? Obedient treasure?

It is worthy of being a first-class school in the capital, with particularly good hardware facilities and a strong teaching force. Qin Yu was very satisfied with his gaze and was full of hope for the future: "Senior, let's go through the formalities, right?"

"Zhang Qi has already gone, Qin Yu, where else do you want to go?" Instead of being hooked, ask.

Qin Yu sensed Chu Jie's plan, but he didn't want to go on a day trip to the university, and the hard work was not worth it, so he looked at his watch and said lightly: "It's already eleven o'clock, why not find a place to sit down and have a cup of tea?"

As a local, no one knows better than Chu Jie where the tea is delicious: "Go, go to my tea house!" Qin Yu, who wanted

to invite people to dinner: "..."

The three cars left the A University, and Zhang Qi, who was sitting in the co-pilot, was very distressed about the young master's legs, and was he tired after walking for two hours? Does it hurt? You should first go to the massage parlor to be comfortable, and then go to the tea house to taste tea. This matter is not to blame Chu Jie, Zhang Qi understands in his heart. Qin Shao stayed at home every day with his children, went to the academy to study at night, did not exercise at all, and compared with the ordinary lively and cheerful big boy who ran and jumped, Qin Shao's physical strength was really worrying.

When the antique tea house came into view, it immediately attracted the favor of Qin Yu, and it was also quite shocking, and the feeling of reading the pictures in the history books was different, and the real historical charm came to the face, with the taste of vicissitudes. This place has witnessed the change of time, customs and customs, and is a meaningful historical relic!