150

She said that when she cried, she cried, and pear blossoms brought rain to be particularly sad and sad.

Aunt Sun was a person in her fifties, with a pair of fiery eyes and golden eyes, and had already seen through Wang Xueying. Turning around, his attitude was still respectful: "Mrs. This seems to make a lot of sense, but why do so many people in our country have to look for me?" Even my bad wife suspected that it was deliberate, let alone the second youngster? Before there is a contradiction, let me go back and explain it clearly, after all, I can't write two Xu characters in one stroke, and it is better for the brothers to be harmonious. And mrs. , I'm not an object, I also have my own thoughts, the little young master is only two years old and needs to take care of you more? With

that, she turned sharply and went downstairs, and the bodyguard's gaze fell on her faintly, slightly impressed.

Attractive people can find the light of coming home even if they are in trouble.

The atmosphere in the room was very strange, Xu Ye knew that Wang Xueying was not a fool, and slowly raised his head to give her a step down: "Mom, there is a misunderstanding here, right?"

Xu Sheng, who took a slow step, nodded: "I understand Aunt Sun's craftsmanship to find people, it has nothing to do with your mother, she keeps it for your own good." However, Xu Hang was too bad to talk, and even a kitchen lady had to grab it with her brother.

"Dad, didn't you hear that the little nephew needed it?" How can my elder fight with him? Forget it, find another one who understands pharmacology. "

You!" Xu Sheng helplessly stabbed his son's forehead, both spoiled and distressed, the eldest son is too sensible but the second is too rebellious, and he does not know how to educate his mother, the difference is too much. Thinking of this, Xu Sheng looked at Wang Xueying, who had a very bad face: "Wife, educate the third elder well, don't let him get infected with the bad atmosphere of the second elder." ""

Hmm."

"There is also sex/education should also be tightened, people like us can not enter a non-three." 」

"Yes," this was particularly ugly, even if Wang Xueying knew that he was satirizing Qin Language, he could not help but be sick and sick to his stomach. Her son is only six years old, how can she recruit people? One by one, they were all punching her in the face, and Xu Ying was also a wall grass, dropping the chain at a critical moment.

Also, he had a prince's disease, and when Aunt Sun cried out, Wang Xueying knew that she couldn't stay. Otherwise, if it comes to the Internet, Xu Ying's reputation will be damaged, which is different from not knowing it.

It didn't matter, anyway, those few roars remained in Xu Sheng's heart like "thorns", and sooner or later they would fester. Wang Xueying, who followed Xu Sheng back to the room, felt tired, and her mind always echoed the advice of her friends. The giants are deep wells, and it is not easy to marry if they look bright and beautiful. After entering this door, I knew what a ghost looked like.

If you want to be prosperous and rich, you must kneel/lick this man, make him comfortable, let him go smoothly, and have a good life with his children, otherwise, Xu Hang is a lesson from the past. Xu Yan was different, he was the first big baby to leave an indelible mark in Xu Sheng's heart. Wang Xueying is the third daughter-in-law, and she is also the lowest born, so naturally she cannot speak the same day. Then again, even if she did not marry into the Xu family Wang Xueying in this life, she would be specialized, she would teach students, and she knew how to get along with her parents. Working during the day, making up classes at night, the salary is very high and very much. In order to make her bother, some parents privately have a red envelope of fifty-eleven million, such a gray income is too numerous to mention, you can buy a house and a car by yourself, to pursue a true love of your own.