130

The storm in H City gradually subsided, and the busy police station has been working overtime, although tired, but everyone has a smile on their faces. Even the mayor, with so much credit, can certainly move. The mayor's wife made a box of cookies for Ji Aibao to send to Qin Yu, and was photographed with blurry pictures.

A little ambiguous, Xu Hang threw it on the table after reading it, and the assistant immediately put the garbage into the shredder.

"What about people?"

Referring to the dog thief who sold news to the media, the assistant said calmly: "It has been dealt with, and the president is assured." Xu Hang, who was

signing, took a wrist and remembered his lover's reaction to knowing the Huang Xu incident. Qin Yu straightened his face and his eyes were cold: "Why don't you wake me up?" "What

about after waking you up?" Xu Hang honestly sat on the edge of the bed, with a serious attitude: "The gangsters have guns, even if I don't show up, what are you going to do?"

Gritting his teeth, Qin Yu wanted to break up with him for the first time: "It's better to wait outside." "What if there's

a time bomb/bomb?"

Qin Yu: "..."

"You don't think the other party pressed the hostage's neck with a dagger, do you?" Xu Hang slowly, slowly moved forward, gently took his lover into his arms and comforted: "Not telling you is afraid that you will be impulsive, do not listen to advice, have to go over, in fact, we can't help much in the past, but will add to the chaos."

Xu Hang said things about himself in order to lighten Qin Yu's mental burden. AAfter waiting for people to relax, Xu Hang simply explained the ins and outs of the matter.

The prisoner was Xu Hang's cousin, who sent his wife and son abroad before he went bankrupt to avoid being implicated. But the cousin was not willing, so he tried every means to catch Qin Yu and Xu Zisheng, wanted to blackmail Xu Hang or kill Xu Hang, and also let him taste the pain of his wife and daughter being separated. As a result, it can be imagined that the bodyguard took the police to the nest.

One of his uncle's illegitimate sons came to the door and gave Xu Hang pictures of his brother's murder and evidence that his mother helped destroy the body! As a result, those who had just fled abroad were repatriated and imprisoned. Will the cousin regret it? I believe he already wants to chop off his own head.

The "evidence" of the illegitimate son was not given in vain, he proposed a condition at that time, and Xu Hang agreed without even thinking about it. Quite simply, he wanted to know the cause of his mother's death. After a week of investigation, the mother of the illegitimate child was a strong woman with an independent spirit and an independent career, and she supported her children herself.

But the good times did not last long, she was sick and dying, and she had to go to the father of the child. The cousin is also a responsible person, and promised his first love girlfriend to take care of the children like a nephew, not to disclose his identity to the public, and not to bring it to the house. As a result, the bastard is misunderstood and blinded by hatred.

The killings were fake, deliberately fabricated by illegitimate children.

The frowning Qin Yu was silent for a long time, and asked lightly: "With your wisdom and wisdom, it is impossible to be deceived by him, is it to push the boat along the water?"

Xu Hang "um" before he spoke: "My cousin's whole family is guilty, but they are very good to the bastard," the illegitimate son who used false evidence to deceive the police was also punished by law, Xu Hang did not elaborate. <