108

Taking medicine hurt his body, Xu Hang could not listen to Qin's opinion, so he took out a condom that he had bought long ago but had never been useful. Because it just had a relationship, it went well this time.

"Huh?"

The frowning Qin Yu was very confused, this did not feel right, grabbed Xu Hang's shoulder and wanted to look down, just at this moment Xu Hang sank, and the two were in the quilt again, so they didn't see anything. Becoming more and more pronounced, as if there were a lot of convexities... His eyes narrowed, and the stunned Qin Yu twisted Xu Hang's ear again: "You! "Does

it hurt?"

Shaking his head, Qin Yu blushed and was about to drip blood: "Why didn't you tell me before you used it?" "It's not an old-fashioned person, and you can accept fresh things, but it's also too shameful." Twisted his body to try to adapt, and closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"There's only one, just tell me if you're uncomfortable."

"Well, not so squeamish."

"Baby, you're so nice."

But halfway through the matter, Qin Yu couldn't stand it, and he cried low and pleaded, thinking that Xu Hang would not stop, but the man not only stopped but did not do it.

"Sorry~" Qin Yu was tired and did not want to move, and physiological tears flowed down the corners of his eyes. Obviously, he agreed to it, and there was only such a set, which was really wronged by Xu Hang.

Xu Hang, who made up the bed and quilt, rubbed Qin Yu's hair, and his eyes were extremely gentle: "Well, it's not your fault, it's that I'm too greedy to always want to play new tricks." You go to sleep, and I'll take care of the rest. Qin Yu

, who trusted Xu Hang, drew the corners of his mouth and fell asleep tired. Xu Hang felt very happy to be able to watch his lover fall asleep like this, and his fingers slid down his rosy cheeks, and then pulled the quilt to cover it so as not to catch a cold. Picking up the "culprit" seems that such a thing cannot be used in the future, and it is perfect for the husband and the husband to be together, or to be happy with each other.

......

At noon the next day, Qin Yu woke up on the familiar bed and looked around and found no man's figure. Grabbed his phone and texted him, saying that if you were going to stick together for a few days, would he go to work in the study again? Money is a good thing, not too much, and the same can never be earned.

Xu Hang, who was sitting in the study, put down the documents and when he walked to the living room, he instructed Zheng Kai to heat the porridge immediately. Xu Hang, who personally poured a cup of warm water, went into the bedroom, came to the bed and sat down, and pinched Qin Yu's nose.

A Qin dialect of "嗦" indented into the quilt.

It's so cute, but you can't say it like this, you'll be bitten by Qin, right? How to be naughty like a kitten, remembering the previous Xu Hang put his big hand into the quilt, lit a fire everywhere, and after a while Qin Yu came out on his own. Qin Yu, who was gasping for air, was flushed with anger, and his unhappy eyes were about to turn into knives: "Bullying people all day long."

This kind of style makes people unable to take their eyes off the line of sight, the dry mouth Xu Hang's eyes darkened, suppressed the fire in his body, today can not do anything: "drink water first," the words fell, took the person into his arms and fed it, Xu Hang was very patient to wipe the water stains at the corner of his mouth, and then said lightly: "Does it still hurt?" "It

doesn't hurt, what did you just do?"

Xu Hang: "..."Suddenly there was a sense of guilt and there was no squeak.