161

people who have no idea will definitely look at xu hang at the first time and ask him what he means. xu ying did not deliberately test the depth of qin language, raised the corners of his mouth, and looked at the beautiful and exquisite little cute man with great interest, wondering whether xu hang liked beauty or whether qin language really had something unique.

smiling slightly, qin yu did not immediately pick up and did not look at xu hang's face to do things: "no merit, i am very embarrassed by you."

"you are xu hang's husband, you should call me a big brother," xu yan opened the lid, revealing the key to the lamborghini: "last time i saw a sports car in your garage, so i personally picked a similar one."

"thank you," qin continued, and whether it can be opened or not depends on the results of the investigation and inspection.

they all said that the rumors were not credible, and they had to believe them when they saw them with their own eyes, and sure enough, the qin language in the younger brother's family had a relatively high status, and there was no need to ask xu hang's meaning. because xu hang is proud, he will never take his things. returning to the truth, xu yan took out the contract and handed it to qin yu: "this is ten percent of the share transfer book, you see, if there is no problem, sign it now?"

before xu hang said "need hands" originally meant this.

the lights in the car were very bright, qin yu carefully looked at the pages, there was xu hang sitting next to him coldly, he was not afraid of being impatient, until the last word looked up, picked up the brush brush signature. qin yu did not ask for reasons, but xu ying's curiosity became more serious: "aren't you worried?" "what are

you worried about?"

in the face of the pure-eyed qin language, xu yan had nothing to say: "..."although the smile was still the same, his face was a little painful. <

"go home," xu hang opened the car door, grabbed the soft hand with his big hand, and left with the contract without looking back.

xu yan, who did not get out of the car, looked at it quietly until he could not see it. the falling screen that separated the front and back slowly rose, revealing a man wearing glasses: "big and small, it is not a good idea to seek skin with the tiger." "only when

sheng feng makes a fuss, can the board of directors be disappointed in him."

"mr. xu, in fact..."

"actually?"

"no need to give shares, xu hang will never give up the three billion and two billion, it is only a matter of time."

"he can afford to wait, i can't do it, daddy fengliu is already engaged to the divorced beautiful woman of the he family behind my back."

what the? secretary jin's brows frowned deadly, how long had wang xueying left? two children are still in grief, and dad is about to remarry? this speed, this love, came too quickly and too unguarded. the headache-stricken secretary sighed, "i finally understand you now." "i wasn't

born with this kind of character, and i was forced out by him."

the most favored son also has to dress up as a smiley face and be filial piety, always pleasing xu sheng, even the chopsticks and spoons for eating must also be careful, more like a personal assistant. compared with xu hang, who was thrown aside, it was really difficult to judge who was poor and who was unlucky.

......

back at home, qin yu blocked xu hang in the bathroom, his hand lifted to block the way, and the other hand held up the contract and shook it: "say, what's going on?" ""want