98

"I knew that my father loved me the most," Qin Li buried his tearful face into his hands that already had age spots, and his shoulders were shaking, both pitiful and sad. In fact, Qin Li was laughing in his heart, hiding the pride in his pupils, so that no matter how many children Qin Tianxun had, he was the only one who inherited, including Qin Yu.

Fang Ruoru, whose eyes were red, hugged her son's waist from behind and was distressed: "Don't do this, it will hurt your body." After the words fell, he stared at Qin Tianxun deadly and said, "You are satisfied with such an excellent son, those wild seeds are all love money, if you don't believe it, you can borrow money to try it and see if they are willing to give you a steel hammer?"

This was too ugly to hear, but it was also a fact, and Fang Ruoru still thought that Qin Tianxun had never been there. Before the Qin family had an accident, Qin Tianxun secretly gave the two women a lot of money, lived in a garden villa, drove a white BMW sports car, and lived a life of superiority. After the accident, when Qin Tianxun wanted them to mortgage the house, the mother and son turned their faces and beat people out. Qin Tianxun left in a daze, his palms bleeding.

Fang Ruoru saw that her husband did not squeak, and she was even more angry: "Still protecting?"

Ignoring Fang Ruoru, Qin Tianxun rubbed the back of his son's neck, his cloudy eyes flashed with regret, and sighed: "Let's go to the notary, I am also afraid that after death they will rob you of your property." "

Dad! What are you talking about? You will definitely live a long life," Qin Li, who raised his head, was fierce and domineering. <

Qin Tianxun, who was warm in his heart, was even more uncomfortable, and sure enough, it was Aiko, and tears flowed down the old man's face: "The night is long and dreamy, my body is not as good as a day, let's go now." Upon

hearing this, Fang Ruoru was excited, afraid that his son would refuse again, and immediately patted Qin Li's shoulder happily: "Walk around, just eat something good outside, you are too thin, blame me for not being able to earn money to support my family."

"Wife, I'm sorry, I made you suffer."

"Mom, I was too anxious to push you just now, don't be angry with me, okay?"

The sad three hugged each other tightly, whimpering and crying, and after half an hour their emotions calmed down a little, washed their faces together, changed into clean clothes, and went out hand in hand.

The three went to the notary together, but met Xu Hang's lawyer at the door.

This person used to be Xu Sheng's confidant, has been installed / inserted in Xu's electronics, after discovering Xu Hang's ability is deeply impressed, so secretly confessed, this is a big gamble to win the natural good, lose will be finished calves, no one can tolerate this kind of dog that eats inside and outside. But Xu Hang is not an ordinary person, and he reused him after accepting the lawyer's surrender.

I have to say that Xu Hang's personality charm is too outstanding, as powerful as a magnet.

So Qin Tianxun knew this lawyer, before Xu Hang gave him business, the two sides signed a lot of contracts, common face, is an old friend: "Oh, why are you here?" Haven't you seen you for a long time? QQin

Tianxun's words fell, and Qin Li smiled and said, "What a coincidence, Uncle Ji."

Unfortunately, Ji An, who was waiting for the rabbit, was waiting here on purpose, holding out his hand with an eyebrow and a smile, without showing a disgusted expression at all: "Yes, we have indeed been gone for a long time, Old Brother Qin, are you doing well?"

"Hey," clutching the lawyer's hand tightly, Qin Tianxun choked and couldn't speak. He had a wound on his face, and his hair had been ripped off a lot, so he really couldn't speak blindly with his conscience. Fang Ruoru bowed her head in shame, these are all jokes she made after she lost control, but... Even if she goes back in time, she doesn't regret it.