171

Curious to look back, there were a couple of bells wearing black thread, with a lot of feathers hanging underneath, making a crisp sound as the man turned around. Unlike wind chimes, Qin Yu pointed out, "This is? "Dirty

, wash it."

What surprised Qin Yu was not the bell itself, but why did Xu Hang's territory have this? What is it used for? Doesn't match the office style. Seeing that the man did not explain the meaning, in the sink there seriously cleaned, Qin Yu guessed that maybe someone sent the gift.

Qin Yu, who no longer thought about it, did not see the smile under the man's eyes, he liked these small things, especially the light false feathers, which had unparalleled effects.

Open the cabinet and there is a dryer inside.

When Xu Hang returned to the bathroom, Qin Yu was already drenched in water, took off his clothes, and Xu Hang trapped people between his arms and the wall: "Do you like big mirrors?"

Unaware of the danger, Qin Yu turned his head to look to the left, the whole wall was full of mirrors, stained with transparent water droplets: "It's okay, weird." "Why is it

strange?"

"You don't like to take pictures," looked up dazedly, and today men are also weird, are you still thinking about the "saving money for divorce" thing? Qin Yu simply turned off the faucet, carefully looked at the man's extremely aggressive face, and said intently: "Did you fall into the pit and can't get out?"

Xu Hang frowned: "..."

"I swear," Qin Yu, who held up three fingers, was extremely serious, and swore: "Never be separated from Xu Hang, will not divorce, there will be no two hearts, if you violate this oath, you will whine..." Qin Yu, who was covering his mouth, protested with his eyes, just wanted to say that he would not eat meat!

Obviously, this is a beautiful misunderstanding that does not need to be solved.

Xu Hang's breathing was very heavy, and his large hand firmly fixed Qin Yu's head, not allowing him to break his fingers, and the nerves in his mind were all chaotic, and he couldn't think about anything like a world apart. Quickly lowering his head, he kissed the lip flap that made him love and hate fiercely, and kept attacking, attacking, and attacking, so that he could dye his own taste, and he could no longer say any nasty words.

Out of control.

Say yes once?

Xu Hang, who wanted Qin to speak and count, had been dropping the chain.

A fierce battle was staged in the big mirror, Qin Yu looked away in confusion, and couldn't help but secretly look at it, I have to say that this thing is too suitable for the scene, and the two of them... The details are too clear, the blood veins are hot at the tip of the nose, and the unstoppable heat wave rolls in, indulging in the reflection and unable to extricate themselves.

The bell wrapped around his neck rang all night, and the feathers that came down danced, stirring up a pool of spring water.

The next morning, Qin Yu woke up in a strange place, his arm slid to the side, and he touched the familiar arm before opening his eyes, and Xu Hang's handsome and stable sleeping face met the pupils.

How could such a person with dragon chapter phoenix posture, indifferent and cold go crazy?

Especially the floor to ceiling windows!

Now think about whether there is really an urge to beat him up, and is there any discipline? Is there a bottom line? Are they all feeding the birds???

Bastard, next time believe you Lao Tzu with your last name. QQin Yu rubbed his chest, not qi, but feather sequelae.