180 : tolerance vs. zheng kai (EXTRA)

wanting to break up, he got on a bus and leaned back in his chair, looking at the streets of the capital in a confused way.

so boring, nowhere to go.

the bus drove one stop after another, and when it reached the end, the driver's uncle walked up to rong and sat down: "come on? it was

the cheapest kind of cigarette, a few bucks a pack.

there was better in the pocket, but he somehow reached out to pick it up, maybe the atmosphere was too sad, maybe the mood was too bad, or maybe the uncle's vicissitudes voice and the eyes that saw through everything were too calm.

the two spit out smoke rings, and the driver's uncle leaned back: "young man, there is no obstacle that cannot be passed, as long as people live, there is hope."

"but my parents disagreed."

it turned out to be a matter of feelings, and it just so happened that when the uncle was young, he was also rejected by his parents. it was his classmate, a very nice girl, but unfortunately she didn't have any parents and was looked down upon by everyone, saying that she was uncultured, unvirtivated, and would not be a qualified mother in the future. but time has tested everything, and she has two daughters and two sons, who are better off than anyone else.

it's hard to remember now. the driver's uncle sighed and told the beautiful marriage he had missed to the tolerance. the two of them were obviously meeting for the first time, but they were talking about the most intimate secrets that could not be revealed to anyone. <

"i have always regretted it, really, if i insist on it again, love her a little more, and communicate with my parents again, i may not regret it for life," the driver uncle patted the shoulder of tolerance, meaningfully said: "cherish the people around you, young man, the days are your own, not for your parents to live, as long as you are happy, filial piety to your parents they will slowly understand."

"thank you," as soon as he opened his mouth, the smell of inferior smoke slid down his throat into his stomach, so uncomfortable that he coughed so much that tears were about to come out.

the driver's uncle laughed, while giving him a smooth back, suddenly felt cold as if he was being watched, he looked around vigilantly, and found nothing before picking up his own pocket: "the time is not early, young man, hurry home, right?"

"can i invite you to dinner?"

seeing the sincerity of the inclusion, the uncle's scalp was numb and he just wanted to leave quickly: "see you again."

"thank you."

it wasn't until the cigarette butt was hot that the tolerance got up and left the bus with hindsight. confused about where to go in the unfamiliar street, walking along the dusty road, encountering a small hotel, looking at the old sign to tolerate the face is even more ugly.

it's a terrible feeling to be home.

but that is the house that zheng kai bought, painstakingly decorated, he did not buy a piece of paper, a piece of soap, which is eligible to continue to live? <

headache tolerant difficult to enter the small hotel, asked for the best room, as a result, there was a smell in the bathroom, he covered his nose and withdrew, fell on the bed and did not even have the interest in bathing, anyway, no one slept with him, kissed him, hugged him, washed clean and fart?

......

after returning from the bus station, zheng kai sat in the living room all night, put down the hand that covered his face, showed a tired look, opened his head and said quite rightly, there is nothing wrong with severe medicine.