97

The matter in W City has become a big trouble, and the people feel that such a builder cannot do it, it is too cold-blooded and ruthless, and even the old man's family cannot be saved.

With such a big project, why can't you help pay the two million wages?

Employees are counting on their wages to get by, and going to court is not a bankruptcy, it will be sentenced.

This matter spread to other cities on the Internet, and the media in H City reported on Qin Tianxun's kneeling door that night, and then reported on Qin's great achievements, including tax evasion, playing with female celebrities, sleeping female secretaries, illegitimate children, smuggling electronic parts... The W city media, which did not report anything, were anxious and began to scramble to report, so as not to become a "stupid"

hindsight Wild Road sub-media was punched in the face by the H city media, in the face of the facts, their news became all fakes, and the next morning they received a message from Xu Hang to sue them. Worried and uneasy at the same time, I feel that foreign companies will not sue the local media, and offend so many people together, do not want to mix here in the future?

So they sat back and relaxed, Xu Hang was just that, and it was not enough to lose the protection of the Xu family.

Soon they were punched in the face again, Xu Shijian really sued them, this time the next son panicked, quickly showed their magic to contact friends, contact grandpa, contact daddy, spent a lot of money thinking that they could suppress it, but it turned out that this was not the case, because the government began to attach great importance to the "kneeling door".

......

The harsh sunlight shone through the glass on the TELEVISION, blurring the picture, and only the voice of the hostess could be heard.

The tall Xu Hang and Qin Yu sat between the sofa and the coffee table, snuggling and playing with each other's fingers. Qin Yu likes to watch the news Xu Hang is aware, raised his arm on the sofa, the deep gaze has been falling on Qin Yu's beautiful face, found that he frowned, only to stand up and go to the balcony to close the curtains.

Qin Yu, who was squinting his eyes, covered his hands with his hands and revealed a big smile: "Thank you husband~"

"It is my honor to serve you," Xu Hang took some fruits and drinks, sat cross-legged next to Qin Yu, and his bony fingers held a knife to peel it, not very skilled but very serious.

Turns out he cut fruit like this! Qin Yu, who was both sympathetic and distressed by the man, held out his hand: "I will teach you."

"Good," Xu Hang handed the knife to Qin Yu, watching the snow-white fingers move dexterously, and quickly got a big round and fat apple. The most powerful thing is that the skin has not been broken... It seems that during the period of moving to the community, Qin Yu suffered a lot.

"It's done," Qin Yu picked up the fork and put it in Xu Hang's hand, but the man didn't move, so he looked up slightly stunned, why was his look strange? The dark pupils were gentler than usual, and they wanted to stop talking. The corners of his mouth sipped Qin Yu's mixed feelings: "Husband, are you hurting me?" "

Hmm."

"It's just apples, don't you?"

"That's different."

"What's different?"

Faced with the simple questions sent by Qin Yu, the unpredictable Xu Hang was silent, not wanting to deceive him, but now he could not say: "I will explain it later." <

"Good."

Qin Yu didn't know how well-behaved and honest he looked now, and in Xu Hang's eyes, he was a soft and cute meow. The thumb slid over the white face, and Xu Hang's eyes flashed a smile: "So easy to send off?" Will be bullied.