175

At night, Qin Yu sat at his desk, laughing and speaking to Xu Hang, who was drinking milk. The atmosphere between them is very nice, as warm as spring.

Tolerance lowered his head, and his fingertips subconsciously ticked: "The two young masters are good."

"Well," Xu Hang put down his cup and stared at the screen to concentrate on his work.

Qin Yu, who was supporting Xu Hang's shoulder, slipped off the table, and with his hand raised to let Bao Bao sit first, he went around the chair and took more than ten documents before coming to the other side of the coffee table and sat down: "Originally you were not in the list of business trips." The

look of inclusion remained unchanged.

Qin Yu continued, "Want to stay? Shaking

his head and refusing, he said very seriously: "I am willing to go, Qin Shao, I have not acted for a long time, and my body will rust if I consume it like this," the mouth said a joke, these words turned into a knife and stabbed into the heart, what is uncomfortable, tolerance really realized. Thinking of the old faces of my parents, these are nothing.

Lowering his head, Qin Yu's palm rubbed the paper, and he was silent for a while before he spoke: "Since this is the case, then it is okay, go, go to the hall for a while."

"Yes," Inclusive stood up and looked back at Da Shao before following Qin Yu out, he quickly moved his fingers, and was talking to someone.

The hall was brightly lit, and Aunt Sun laid out a lot of pastries, drinks, coffee and the like, as well as snacks that did not make a clicking sound.

"It's hard work, can you go back and rest?"

Hearing Qin's voice, Aunt Sun wiped her hands with a towel and smiled and left. FFifteen people, including the bodyguard, the driver, and the three newly arrived assistants, all stood up.

"Qin Shao is good," he said in unison.

The heart is hot, this is the team of Qin Yu on business trips, and in the future, the number of people in the meeting will increase. Walking to the main seat and sitting down, Qin, whose eyes were like torches, said lightly: "Sit." Everyone

sat down in unison, and the tolerant and serious information was sent down one by one. Quickly, originally these plans should be the work of assistants, the three newcomers are very tight-faced, they are a competitive relationship, the most outstanding one will become Qin Shao's special assistant.

This business trip was an opportunity for the assistants. Qin Yu also thought, "What do you think?" Several

people who had studied the Qin style in advance knew that this was a leader who liked to listen to the truth, and Wu Hua, who liked to pat himself on the back, understood.

Gu Xing first said: "Qin Shao, there are five suitable locations for the good L City stores, I think four of them do not need to look," He said, he took out the only bungalow door market: "It is better to buy two floors here, you can decorate according to our style, you look at these surrounding photos, all are some old-fashioned styles, once our QY store turns out, it will become a landmark building within ten years." The

light in his eyes became solemn, quite reasonable, and Qin Yu's body tilted to the left: "You make a budget for me overnight." "Yes

," Gu Xing handed in a full volume.

The other two assistants glanced at each other and slowly expressed their proposals. <

The meeting, which had been planned for an hour, lasted until twelve o'clock, and Qin Yu was still not exhausted, lying in Xu Hang's arms and still chattering. There was no way, Xu Hang had to lift his snow-white pointed chin, block it with a gentle lip flap, suck away his air, divert his attention, and fill his heart with a strong sense of love... Slowly Qin Yu closed his eyes, clinging tightly to the past, moving around in a small way.