42

Choose Xu Hang, and Wang Xueying will go to jail. There are still two three-year-old dragon and phoenix fetuses in the family, how can there be no mother? No need to guess to know that Xu Sheng will compromise.

"Xu Hang, she is your stepmother!" From between his teeth, he squeezed out the sound of Xu Sheng gritting his teeth.

"I don't have a stepmother who wants my life," Xu Hang took a few photos out of his pocket and threw them domineeringly to the opposite side.

The first is of Wang Xueying wearing a hat and mask and a strange man in the same outfit.

The second is a photograph of a man drilling the bottom of a car.

The third is the license plate number certificate, which is Xu Hang's.

The fourth is proof that the brakes will fail once on the road.

"The person you want to protect is the murderer of your son," Xu Hang said in a calm tone, as if Xu Sheng was not his father, but a passerby.

The lawyer was a professional, and he took a few photos in his hand and looked at them carefully, and nodded to Xu Sheng. It's actually true! Suddenly, Xu Sheng's face was even uglier than the bottom of the pot, and he pursed his lips and clenched his fists tightly. He was a man who had been fierce all his life, and his business was getting bigger and bigger, but he was always confused about women.

"Shengfeng Technology still has to buy assembly lines, I don't have time to spend here."

Xu Hang's words became the last straw that crushed the camel. Xu Sheng's breath was unstable, and he jumped like thunder, pointing at Xu Hang's nose and scolding him, and even raised his hand to beat it. Xu Hang's long legs stretched out, and even the person with the chair moved back tens of centimeters, and he avoided it lightly. <

The most infuriating thing is that the face has not changed, and it is still so comfortable.

To die Xu Sheng, a big mouthful of panting, before coming still want to talk about it, no matter how to say it is their own family, behind closed doors to solve it, why should outsiders know? What was lost was the face of all the Xu family. Anyway, Xu Hang is simply a cold-blooded and ruthless beast/student.

You still have face-to-face company? Good Xu's electronics so let you ruin, even the machine on the assembly line to sell the whole, powerful, why don't you go to heaven? Lao Tzu has not been so nestled in decades. Xu Hang, you are not my son at all, you are just what I picked up from the trash can..."

Xu Hang looked over coldly, the murderous anger flooded under his eyes, and the spooky opening was open: "Don't slander her, she has not been sorry for you in this short life." In an instant, Xu Sheng's

eyes turned red, frightening the lawyer to immediately stand up and smooth his chest.

"Well, since you're so capable, give it to your company, as for the money?" Not a single point. The

lawyer bowed his head and was secretly shocked, everyone knew that the old master liked the big young master and wanted to give the company to the big young master, but how could it be so bad when he got to the third young master? Xu's market value is tens of billions, even if you don't give hundreds of millions, you can also give some shares, right? Otherwise, after Xu's electronic bankruptcy, should Xu Hang go out to drink the northwest wind?

No matter how bad it is, what about grandchildren?

Unable to understand the old man's thinking, the lawyer is very responsible, think about it and will not talk much. <

Xu Hang had already pulled out his mobile phone: "You still have five minutes to consider, and in five minutes this car will leave." With

a narrowing of his eyes, Xu Sheng never dreamed that Xu Hang was so desperate, and even the car that had moved his hands and feet was kept. It is okay that there is no accident, it is an attempt, and once a person is killed, it is a death sentence.