123

Isn't Qin language tired or hard? In fact, he also wants to get a good night's sleep, but June 10th is coming, don't you try to wait and cry now?

Therefore, no matter how much he felt sorry for Xu Hang, he did not stop it, and he could only change the Fa'er to supplement his lover's body, brain, and even kidney. Not only that, Xu Hang also asked Dr. Gu to go to the door every three days to check on Qin Yu, and once he found that it was inappropriate, he immediately adjusted it, and he must ensure that Qin Yu sprinted to the college entrance examination in the best state and left no regrets.

The climate is getting hotter and hotter every day, and the little guy Xu Zisheng is obsessed with the flowers, grasses, and birds outside, forgetting that there is a little father studying in the study.

Early Saturday morning, Qin Yu met Wu Hua on his way to the restaurant. The usual low-key person is unusual, wearing a neat white suit not to mention cutting a trendy hairstyle! Wu Hua was holding the red envelope in his hand and was putting it in his pocket, and when he looked up, he met Qin Yu's line of sight.

Like a blooming flower, Wu Hua smiled brightly, and ran forward, bent over, arched his hands, and diluted the impression of the dashing impression he had just left.

Qin Yu: "..."

Why is Wu Hua's painting style abstract every time he comes to his side? The foolish, the intention of trying to please is too obvious, but I don't know that this will push the Qin language farther and farther away. With a headache, he supported his forehead, and Qin Yu said seriously: "Stand up straight, is it okay to talk well?" "

All right, you can do whatever you want."

"Where are you going?" Qin Yu casually asked, he was still quite concerned about Xu Hang's number one bodyguard. Today's husband rests, Wu Hua should also take a break, otherwise it is too hard. <

Wu Hua smiled hesitantly, and his eyes were a little lonely: "Attending someone else's wedding, this is not, Da Shao also came with a red envelope."

"Oh? Do I want to give one too? "I don't know much about the outside communicative Qin language, Xu Hang protected him too well, like these trifles are handled by subordinates with heads and faces, and those who can't be pushed away will go over to participate, and don't bring Qin language for the time being." Therefore, Qin Yu himself had a snack, and if it was beneficial to the Xu family, he was willing to do it himself.

Shaking his head, Wu Hua said a little about Zhu Zi's help in investigating Jin Zong, of course, there was still a danger hidden.

"Wow, this is fate," Qin Yu was surprised, but his face didn't show.

"But isn't it, envy to die," think of Wu Hua is depressed enough to explode /explode in situ, he has done so many tasks, how come he has not called others? The pearls in the capital have just arrived in W City and met the son of destiny, and they are happy to marry, not to mention that they have cooperated with bachelors to attend, which ... Isn't that dog abuse?

Seeing the emotion in Wu Hua's eyes, the smile on Qin Yu's face slowly dissipated: "Don't worry, your fate has not yet arrived." Oops

, let the young master worry! Wu Hua immediately squeezed his eyebrows and made his eyes, like a husky with no heart and no lungs: "Young Master Anla, it's a big deal that rabbits eat grass on the edge of the nest, how do you see Zhang Qi?" Long thighs, high appearance; and Guo Hao, a face of haoran righteousness; really can't do it, there is a little handsome guy in the kitchen, with our conditions to marry who is who is blessed.

Wu Hua deliberately laughed, and the Qin language of hehe really wanted those who were ridiculed to listen. HHowever, Wu Hua was only slippery in his mouth, and if he really dared to eat ugly, it was estimated that he would not need Xu Hang to shoot, and they would fight themselves. Tolerance and Zheng Kai initially fought every day, and it took two months to toss and turn in order to get up and down. No way, tolerance can't beat Zheng Kai.