60

When Wu Hua received the text message to go back in two hours, the expression on his face was quite complicated, the little young master with his big hand raised and giggling, your two fathers are busy, we are abandoned...

"Yo yo, isn't this Baby Xu?" A rich-looking aunt walked over, looked at Wu Hua suspiciously, raised her smile and asked, "Which one are you?" Do you know us Xiaozheng? Zheng

Kai? Wu Hua is a smart person who does not answer strangers' questions casually, and puts his mobile phone in his bag with a faint attitude. Xu Zisheng is a pistachio, familiar with everyone, stretching out his small hand to his mother and making a "ya-ya" greeting sound.

"It's so nice and really good, where is your little father?" While talking, the aunt paid attention to the man's expression. This man is a squirrel-eyed man, and he doesn't look like a good person at first glance.

"Oh?" Baby tilts his head.

Wu Hua is a master of observation, this big mother actually thought that he stole the little angel, quite funny, so he said very directly: "His father's name is Qin Yu, and I am his husband's employee."

The aunt casually asked, "So, what are they doing?"

"Busy."

The man looks like he refuses to be thousands of miles away, can the aunt not see it? Shaking the fan, he turned around and sat down next to a chair not far away, glancing at this side from time to time, still not very assured.

Touching his face, Wu Hua sighed, if they were replaced by Zheng Kai Zhang Qi, they would not have this kind of treatment. Just in time, Zheng Kai ran from the west, still holding a parasol in his hand. This time, the aunt was finally at ease, humming a little song, and went to the east side with more fitness equipment.

"Shall I hold it?" ZZheng Kai, who had finished wiping his sweat, held out his hand.

"Don't need you to sit," Wu Hua patted the position next to him, took out a bottle of mineral water from Zheng Kai's pocket, unceremoniously unscrewed the lid, and grunted and drank half a bottle: "All finished?"

Zheng Kai took back the mineral water, drank all the rest, and sighed comfortably before speaking: "Well, Qu Fengya confessed his guilt, took all the responsibility on his body, and bore all the medical expenses." "All

of us are back?"

"Naturally," Zheng Kai threw the empty bottle vigorously, and fell into the garbage can in a beautiful arc. Glancing at Wu Hua, Zheng Kai said doubtfully, "Why did you bring the little young master?" "The

two young masters are busy."

Zheng Kai was silent for a while, looking at the blue sky: "Just let Fang Ruoru go?" It wasn't the first time she had wanted to kidnap the young master. Putting away the disguise, Wu Hua's

expression was even more sinister and strange than Zheng Kai's, with an obvious evil spirit: "Don't think about it, there is no intention of targeting above, what is the use of us being angry and dead?" At this time,

Xu Hang was exerting strength on Qin Yu, who had the kung fu to give orders to them?

......

Two hours later, Wu Hua returned with Xu Zisheng. Opening the door with fingerprints, there was a faint aroma wafting from the room, which smelled particularly good. Wu Hua moved his nose, and his eyes were glazed over when he saw the boss busy in the kitchen in a cartoon apron. What's the situation? Immediately looked down, we didn't see anything.

Cold sweat appeared on his forehead, and his heels could not move as if they were rooted. Knowing this, we should not refuse Zheng Kai's kindness, what should we do now? II want to turn into a bug and fly away.