71

poke...... horse honeycomb up.

at the critical moment, qin yu's eyes were clear, his expression was simple, he didn't even breathe chaotically, he smacked his lower lip, and whispered faintly: "isn't it just gao weinan's little bit of a broken thing?" at the end of the conversation, qin yu glanced at xu hang and grinded his teeth behind him: "don't you all know?" it

can be said that qin yu instantly put the grievance and fried hair performance into the wood three points, flawless, but also with two points of childish taste.

angry? xu hang immediately raised his big hand and patted qin yu's back, his eyes were still unfathomable: "that... am i good or is he good?

qin yu: "..."

"am i good or is he good?" well? danger narrowed

his eyes, and qin yu said with a smirk, "do you want to hear the truth or the lie?"

smart, throw the problem back, no matter how xu hang chooses, the initiative is in qin yu's hands. the kitten's claws are shining, so scary.

a smile appeared on xu hang's face, fast like a shooting star, if it weren't for qin yu's tense emotions all the time, he would definitely miss it. wise as xu hang, he will certainly not do useless multiple choice questions. just when qin yu thought that he was sitting back and relaxing, xu hang actually opened his mouth indifferently: "fake."

"gao weinan is better than you."

gritting his teeth and saying that qin yu was cool, arousing the corners of his mouth triumphantly, he deserved it, you yourself can't find it comfortably. but the next second, xu hang slammed into qin yu's chest, and the panic and surprise of that moment quickened his heartbeat, which was dazed and distracting.

xu hang

, who was sitting up straight, sighed contentedly: "it is indeed a lie, it is really obedient." qin

yu, who was rubbing his head with a big hand, was extremely depressed, and could he still do this? not wanting to worry about such a small matter with xu hang, he pushed the man's arm to let him go, but xu hang did not understand and tightened his arm. every time it was like this, as the number of times increased, qin language was used to it.

"didn't you say it was good to go out to dinner?" i should be hungry if i delay any longer.

"rest assured, the position has been booked," the words fell, xu hang bit the tip of qin's pretty nose, hugged the person and stood up, feeling that qin yu was standing firmly before letting go of his hand.

qin yu: "..."

whenever this time he had the illusion that xu hang was taking care of a child, he was depressed while enjoying the gentleness of a man, which was really contradictory.

after xu zisheng has a new pet worm, he will not pay attention to other toys, no matter where he climbs, he will grab the worm's feet and feet, inseparable, and he will soon become a brother.

qin yu picked up the little guy, and xu zisheng, whose body was in the air, let out an "ah" sound and immediately took the worm in his arms. xu hang, who came with him, touched his son's little face, leaned over and took a sip of incense, and said gently: "you are going to be jealous of such a little father again." qin yu, who was

full of question marks, rolled his eyes in his heart, are you jealous? not wanting to take care of the father and son, she forced seva to hum a song and go to the bedroom to change clothes.

xu hang: "..."

looking down at the baby, the baby looked at the doll. xu hang rubbed xu zisheng's head, and the soft hair of the hair immediately became a mess, very cute. xxu hang's eyes were full of smiles, and he couldn't help but put the baby in front of his eyes: "do you say that big daddy is good or bugs are good?"