174

"there are no outsiders here, don't be careful," xu hang tightened his strong arms, did not let qin speak down, insisted on walking to the chair and put people down: "well, can you strictly prohibit baggage and throw it away?"

"where did i come from..." after that, the words were dumb in his throat, and qin yu foolishly looked at the man on one knee, picked up his feet and looked at them carefully, and gently rubbed them. the stones around the pool can't be hot enough to burn your feet, right? it can only be said that caring is chaotic, otherwise how can xu hang's iq not be understood?

qin yu lowered his head and bit his lip unconsciously.

reluctant to put it down, xu hang just raised his head and frowned: "what's wrong?"

nothing, qin yu showed a smile, and said the trembling in his heart in a joking way: "you are so good to me, i will come to you as a husband in the next life." "this

life is not over, really greedy," the words fell, wiped his hands xu hang began to rub qin yu's lips again, too tender, already white: "your whole person is mine, without my permission is not allowed to hurt yourself know?"

"well," qin yu felt sweet and had a feeling of protection, "let's go to the hot springs?"

the temperature of each pool here is different, and there is a monitor next to it, with an introduction and precautions. xu hang tried the water first, spread the big snow-white blanket on the side, and then picked up the qin language that had nothing to do, like a child playing with water for the first time, xu hang put the person on the blanket, patted the baby's skin with water, let him adapt to it and then stretched his feet into the water...

"oh hehe, so itchy ~" the feeling of being pampered and carefully petted is really good, qin yu is going to fly. <

"do you like it?"

"like," qin yu retracted his feet, pushing away the big hand that was chasing him, "i will become stubborn like you." "it

doesn't matter, the more you stumble, the better, no one will love you except me in the future," xu hang said half-truthfully, took off his bathrobe, walked step by step to the hot spring pool, and slowly sat down in front of qin yu, letting the hot temperature water flood his good figure.

qin yu, who was sitting alone by the pool, rolled his throat knot, and the man's burning eyes like torches fell on him, was he hooking me? qin yu cared too much about men, and when he walked forward, the soles of his feet slid and fell to the surface of the water. fortunately, xu hang was next to him, and his long arm was extended to fish the person into his arms. the water was very hot, qin yu's eyelashes trembled, and it was better to snuggle up to xu hang. sighing, he said grumpily, "i knew it wouldn't come to bubble like this." the

water-soaked bathrobe was not easy to take off, and xu hang was not bothered at all.

qin yu, who was only wearing underwear, moved to sit down next to him, so as not to make xu hang's legs sore, but he did not find the regretful eyes of others. after all, qin yu was an adult, and there was no intention of splashing a man, but xu hang deliberately used his hands to pick up the water and pour it down from top to bottom.

qin: "... how old are you?

"three years old."

"uncle, you've got a zero."

"is it okay to give it to you?"

"...... don't," qin yu disgusted, that is not a zero problem, patting away the water that xu hang had re-gathered in his hand, qin yu cried and laughed: "don't play, are you childish?" ""only

childish to you."

"lie, you are more childish to zi sheng, i have heard a dog bark."

"you heard it wrong, it was clearly my son's voice."