65

Although there had been two relationships, this part was still touched for the first time, and Qin Yu' eyes were suddenly white with fright, and he jerked his hand back. My heart was pounding, the sensation of that moment was still on my hands, and my breathing was messed up.

"Ah language, I feel bad."

Looking at the man's face, Qin Yu found a very strong desire in his eyes, and indeed wanted to do it.

Qin Yu suddenly panicked, to tell his heart, he didn't want to have a relationship with a drunk person. Annoyed and angry, so he slapped the warm towel in his hand on the man's face, with these water should be able to calm down, right? Can't blame Qin Yu for being fierce, who made Xu Hang drunk, didn't he care for his body and waited for others to cherish him?

Crouching on the ground, Qin Yu picked up another towel and soaked it in warm water, twisted it, and continued to wipe Xu Hang's feet. As soon as his side sank, a large shadow shrouded him, Xu Hang actually sat up with a pillow, his hair was messy, his eyes were full of depressed brilliance, and he looked at Qin Yu's busyness silently.

In the face of the large crazy creature, Qin Yu really wanted to cry without tears: "What do you really want to do with the surname Xu?" Is it to sleep or to be thrown out by me to choose?

A few seconds passed before Xu Hang opened his mouth faintly: "Cold."

Qin Yu held his breath, he really didn't know what to do with him, he beat him, said and said, smoothed out, coaxed and coaxed, what else did he want? Do you want others to live? Sending the Buddha to the west, Qin Yu, who confessed his fate, grabbed the quilt next to him and surrounded Xu Hang. But Xu Hang still looked at Qin Yu with his eyes.

A few seconds passed again, and Xu Hang said softly, "Cold." ""You're

so old I can't give you a hot bath, I can only wipe it and let's go to sleep first, okay?" When you wake up tomorrow, go take a shower yourself,. It was

said that drunk people would forget everything when they woke up, and Qin Yu hoped that Xu Hang would not be frustrated, and it was best to remember everything that happened tonight to see if he still had a face to see.

Xu Hang, shaking his head, refused to lie down: "Cold.

Qin Yu was angry and laughed, and a trace of evil qi appeared at the corner of his mouth: "What do you want to do?" Cover two quilts? "I want to tie people up with ropes and see how he makes a fuss."

At this moment, Xu Hang threw away the pillow that he had been holding in his arms... Open hands.

Qin Yu slapped it on his forehead, God, such an obvious thing he actually didn't see. Where the man is cold, he is clearly begging for a hug.

If Xu Zisheng did this, Qin Yu only thought he was cute, and suddenly felt painful after changing to Xu Hang.

Taking the initiative to kneel in front of the man, Qin Yu, who was straight on the upper body, condescended to hug Xu Hang's neck: "This is always OKAY, right?" As the words fell, Qin Yu subconsciously kissed the top of Xu Hang's hair. I didn't find that my tone and mentality had softened, people were also soft, and Xu Hang was as considerate and caring as a husband, taking care of everything, and the mode of getting along with ordinary couples was no different.

Satisfied, Xu Hang tightened his arms and rubbed at Qin Yu's face, neck, and ears, kissing, taking a bite, and taking a few bites from time to time. QQin Yu had no place to escape, the back of his head had been fixed by the big hand, although it did not hurt but it was itchy, Qin Yu's whole face was red and red, and his body had reacted.

Thoughts floated, and Qin Yu covered Xu Hang's lips with a slight trembling, and the hot breath sprayed in his palm made people tremble even more. But Qin Yu still wanted to refuse, and if Xu Hang, who did not have much sense, got out of control, he would be unlucky in the end. The first two times were only once, in case of two or three times, Qin Yu couldn't get up at all, and who would take care of Xu Hang in the middle of the night if he was uncomfortable?