47

cover...... this word is very lethal!

the house was all cleaned in qin language, so he knew very well that there was no set at all, as for the study, to be honest, he was very cautious, just wiping the ashes, and did not dare to move those light and fluttering but invisible data and computers.

wang lan was a role model, and she took a few pieces of paper and sat down on the bottom of the prison.

kudos to the butler, he bought everything but didn't buy a set. riding a tiger is difficult, right, president xu da? qin yu also praised his own iq, endured, and did not dare to laugh at xu hang.

however, the handsome and cold xu hang did not change color, and he stared closely, without the intention of going down half a point.

slowly, the weight on the body seemed to become heavier, no, it was xu hang who loosened his strength! qin yu looked into a pair of angry eyes in surprise, the throat knot rolled, and the fool knew that xu hang was even angrier.

however, qin yu was telling the truth, and the ambiguous feeling still existed, and even the heartbeat of the thump could be heard.

xu hang's unruly palm reached down and headed towards the place with the most flesh, frightening qin yu to immediately grab the man's wrist, the color of pleading appeared on his face, and his lips were trembling. at this time, qin yu still didn't understand anything, all of this was xu hang's temptation, let him touch it twice and definitely pass the pass, but he really couldn't stand it.

xu hang frowned, smelled the unique taste of qin language, and asked faintly: "you touch my jacket pocket." qin yu, who forgot

to breathe, was stunned and completely stupid, he he he... actually took advantage of the gap in buying a cake to buy a set? shouldn't he be a natural dislike of divorce? set? qin discarded this unrealistic idea. <

"touch it."

"husband, today... i'm not feeling well.

"well," xu hang rubbed qin yu's face, he didn't plan to eat the peach today, his big hand moved on the delicate and elastic skin, for the first time, he could get close to qin yu wantonly, and the impulse in his body was about to explode. exhaling a breath of lust, he asked hoarsely, "what day?"

"huh?"

"is it okay tomorrow?"

this...... qin yu thought of the plot of a tv series. the male protagonist said 100 million to the villain, the villain did not agree, so the male protagonist said that it was fifty million, and the villain gritted his teeth and hesitated, not promising to drop again and again, promising that he could only get fifty million. in the end, the villain vomited blood and agreed.

what is in front of qin yu's eyes now is this bureau, either promising to snap tomorrow night or snapping now.

xu hang drew qin yu's chin and pecked at it with his lips, not letting go of any place. qin yu was silent for a long time, until xu hang's big hand really pinched the place where the flesh was the most, and then he made a tingling sound and pressed the big claw that was moving wildly. there were teardrops hanging from the corners of qin yu's eyes, crystal clear, and very good-looking.

"tomorrow, the baby is going to wake up, and you're going to be hungry."

son + food, foodie xu should be able to take over, right? just when qin yu reached the critical point, xu hang got up first, stepped down from the sofa with long legs, quickly took off his black suit and clothes and threw them casually, just covering qin yu's head! tthe person had already strode into the bathroom, and qin yu dared to throw his clothes on the ground and stomp on his feet.