164

In fact, when Qin Yu got ten percent of the shares, Xu Hang began to act, and Xu Yan was also stirring up a pool of stagnant water, so that Xu Shi Oh No, it should be Xu Sheng's personal situation is very difficult.

Because of his misjudgment, he lost 3.2 billion.

Coupled with Xu Sheng's vision of women, family relations, social influence are too bad, wave after wave, can always see Xu's news in the entertainment page, which is too humiliating for a listed company, as if "reputation" thrown on the ground back and forth trampling.

Every time other shareholders attend a party or something like that, they are asked if it's true that they are asked by their nemesis, journalists, and people with hearts.

This kind of humiliation cannot be expressed in a single sentence.

What Xu Wants is for the wall to fall down and everyone pushes. Sometimes Qin Yu is very frightened, for money, can he really appease his father while targeting everywhere in the dark?

Oh my... The sound of knocking on the car window and the roof of the car is continuous, and the reporter will not stop until people are called out.

They couldn't find Xu Sheng, Xu Ying, Xu Hang's father and son, so they started the idea of Qin Language, and persimmons should pick soft pinches, and this truth has remained unchanged throughout the ages.

Today is the last day of the exam, and he's definitely going to come out, whether he says it or not, as long as he shoots the change in expression, he can go back to the errand.

But they never dreamed that the luxury car would honk its horn and slowly drive forward.

What's going on here? Don't take the exam anymore? How can it be? Everyone shouted around the car enthusiastically, even if they stepped on their shoes and did not give up. Many students looked at it from a distance, did not dare to come forward to break the siege, and used their mobile phones to shoot and upload the network. TThe school was studying, and by the time they had finished discussing how to help, the vehicle had already thrown off the reporter and ran away.

Will the reporters go home? No, drive chase.

The plot of the movie was staged in the capital, and the reporters regretted that the police car was wrapped around the city, but they had dealt with the police for many years and knew the statutes inside. Anyway, Qin Yu also has to go to the police station, how good is it for everyone to sit down and have a good chat? Why bother with this.

You think, how beautiful is the beautiful A big photo shoot, change the background to the police station and then go to the newspaper... Huh.

A group of people hula into the police station, with faint smiles. As a result, Qin Yu's figure was not found at all. The short glasses man said urgently, "What about Qin Language?" "What is Qin's

language?" You moths actually disturb the students' exams, and you all go in and reflect on themselves, which is simply crazy. The

police's words blinded all the reporters who heard it for a long time, Xu's foundation was shallow, there was no strong backstage, so they blatantly what to do now?

This time, the upper head paid special attention to it, and issued a death order to strike hard.

And Qin Yu really went home and planned to make up the exam, since the reporter likes to bite him, then he is not polite. At noon that day, Xu Hang rushed back and took Qin Yu in his arms to comfort him: "I am not good, I did not expect this in advance, fortunately, you are not afraid of making up the exam if you study well." "Are

you here to apologize or to coax people?" Apologies are not necessary, if there are not so many bodyguards I can not break through the siege, coax me even more unnecessary, not so fragile, but ... WWhat do you want to do with your arms around me? The