173

Qin Yu was stunned and happy, this smile was very bright, and the fool could see that he was angry: "Xu Hang, I am curious about what you were in your last life?"

"People."

"No, it must be turtles."

"Can you bend and stretch?" Xu Hang was not angry, and chatted down along the topic of Qin Language, pulled open the hem of his clothes with his big hand, and was just about to reach in, he was held down, so he had to continue in another direction, but unfortunately he was held down again. The depth in his eyes was gradually replaced by color, and Xu Hang said lightly, "Isn't that right?" I really can't guess if you tell me okay?

"No."

"So, I beg you?" Raising his head, Xu Hang, who had lost his mind while his lover, made some effort and finally succeeded. Qin Yu was soft, white, tender and elastic, as beautiful and moving as a shelled egg, but he didn't know it himself, and he didn't allow others to praise him for his good skin.

Qin Yu, who took a breath, did not refuse anymore, and glared fiercely: "Be honest." "I'm

honest."

Qin Yu: "..."

His body did not move, but his eyes were always optimistic? With love and scorching heat, a wave of **** surged up and almost drowned out Qin Yu. After grinding his teeth, Qin Yu bit his ear fiercely, leaving no obvious traces on him, how could he learn to be obedient?

It seems angry, but in fact, there are also Qin Yu's careful thoughts. <

He was leaving, and in a month, Xu Hang's excellent climbing bed must be very many, and he took precautions, first put an obvious chapter on him, declared sovereignty and use rights, and saw who dared to offend his territory.

The pain stimulated the brain, Xu Hang did not push away the Qin language, stared intently at the rounded little earlobe, secretly wondering, if he nibbled on the Qin language, would he be angry? In order to improve the atmosphere, Xu Hang patted his lover's back while gently coaxing: "Order food first, I should be sad that I am hungry to your stomach." Biting

the qin language of the people, he had to let go, and his mood was very depressed: "..."Who is the turtle in the end?" Damn it.

Opening the inner line, Xu Hang instructed Wu Hua to personally run a trip to the Zhonghua Building, send a table of black chicken feasts previously set, and give customers something else. So The old Comrade Wu took people out immediately, yesterday there were a few foreign customers who wanted to eat specialties, assistant Zhao He felt that the black chicken was good, so he booked a private room. Now that things have changed, Zhao He skillfully communicates with the hotel manager and changes to a tofu party with a special knife worker.

No way.

Renjia Hotel only accepts advance reservations, and there is definitely no material for the current change, and there is no time to do it. Fortunately, it is a foreign customer, so I can quickly buy a plate of tofu.

Four foreigners with bodyguards were amazed to see the tofu dishes spraying on the table and took pictures one after another. There is the chrysanthemum season as thin as a hair, there is black and white ancient chess, step by step... Of course, there are the most famous mapo tofu, etc., the whole sixteen colors and aromas are complete, foreigners like it very much, and think that Xu Hang is too careful and too polite.

On the contrary, Qin Yu looked at the ** chicken bite chopsticks full of tea tables, casually ordered two sets of meals, why grab customers with great fanfare? If this is passed out, will the reputation and face be lost? EEyes up and down aimed at the foodie Xu, Qin Yu did not say the idea, and asked Xu Hang at the end of the matter for his own good.