66

Xu Hang's silent gaze fell on the bowl, the soup was dull and yellow, and he knew that it must be very bitter without drinking.

Qin Yu, who had been looking at it, sent forward, Baba's eyes flashed with anticipation, good medicine bitter mouth, Xu Hang should not have the habit of not loving to take medicine, right?

Not a child.

Xu Hang, who was moody and angry, did not express his true thoughts, so Qin Yu did not know, and with his big hand holding up the bowl, Xu Hang grunted and drank it all.

Qin Yu, who was very satisfied, smiled and bent his eyes: "Are you hungry now?"

Xu Hang: "..." The

mouth is full of bitterness, will a mouth emit it? Not wanting to leave a bad impression on Qin Yu, Xu Hang nodded his head and took a long step forward, calmly walking to the bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Qin Yu laughed silently, the effect of this soup is excellent, of course, the taste is better. He deliberately did this, hoping that Xu Hang would have an unforgettable morning and see if he would dare to get drunk in the future.

Xu Hang tossed him for two hours, and it was already light for him to take a bowl of soup in return.

Xu Zisheng's cry came from the living room, Qin Yu put down the bowl and immediately walked out, just in time to see the domineering baby kick away the quilt, revealing a cute little foot.

Xu Hang, who was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, also came, and there was still a white foam hanging from the corner of his mouth, and Qin Yu was slightly stunned after "poof" and made a sound, holding the baby while shaking and lifting his chin against the milk powder. <

Xu Hang, who had succeeded in blackening, put down his toothbrush and immediately went to make milk powder, this time his son was the biggest, and everything had to be ranked behind.

After drinking the milk, Xu Zisheng put away the tears, blushed, and snatched the bottle from Qin Yu's hand and drank it himself. Qin Yu was surprised, and quickly grabbed Xu Hang's arm to pull the person who was leaving back: "Look at it quickly, our baby is so powerful."

"Well, great," he said, but his eyes kept looking at the snow-white hands and feeling the temperature coming from his skin. The picture of last night was circulating in his mind, if it were not for qin yu's resistance at that time, he really wanted to squeeze people under his body, desperately possess, and leave his own mark.

I don't know why, Qin Yu is always afraid of the most intimate movement between husband and wife.

At this time, Qin Yu found that he had been holding Xu Hang, and Xu Hang was holding a toothbrush in his right hand and a tissue in his left hand, staring directly at his fingers.

Tell you about children, but you are in heat? Disapprovingly, he let go of his hand, and Qin Yu subconsciously pushed the man.

The reluctant Xu Hang strode away from the meteor, not wanting Qin Yu to see his own thoughts, so as not to cause trouble. Wash your face with cold water and look in the mirror at Xu Hang. I couldn't see the warmth I wanted in Qin Yu, and I was a little lost, was it because I was young and didn't know the relationship?

This idea lingered, no way, Xu Hang hinted that Qin Yu had not responded for so long, but wasn't it the way the love sinus was not opened? Lonely for more than twenty years, he didn't want to wait any longer, and the heart he wanted to have kept pushing him forward, the road was full of thorns, but he wouldn't give up.

Qin said "Dangdang" chopped vegetables, seeing the oil opened, immediately poured the stirred eggs into it. TThe smoke that came out was sucked away from above. Qin Yu skillfully stir-fried vegetables, the corners of the mouth raised a beautiful curve, thinking that another plate of braised meat can be made. Why hasn't Xu Hang come out yet?