81

This was not right, Qin Yu immediately twisted Xu Hang's face: "Aren't we all at home after eleven o'clock?" Xu Hang grabbed

the claw that was messing up on his face, put it on the side of his mouth and kissed it before replying: "I am afraid that you are hard, how can I be willing to toss you?" Qin Yu: "..."

The

angry expression froze, Qin Yu, who had no parents before wearing the book and no friends after wearing the book, suddenly became red in his eyes, and tears were gathering, and in front of Xu Hang's surprised and discolored face, one by one flowed out.

"What's wrong with you?" Xu Hang asked urgently.

Qin Yu was instigated, and he put his arms around the man's strong waist and buried his face in his chest and did not come out. It's so humiliating, how to cry, and not Xu Zisheng's little friend. The more he hid, the more worried Xu Hang became, xu Hang, who wanted to dig people out immediately, did not know how to start, and if he tried hard, he would hurt Qin Yu, and he could only be carefully coaxed.

More than ten minutes passed, and Qin Yu secretly released his hand to wipe his face before getting up. I didn't expect Xu Hang to be so alert, he was about to raise Qin Yu's arm, the top priority... In a hurry, Qin Yu immediately shook his face, wiping all the tears and sweat on the man's white shirt.

It's a white shirt! Not a black shirt.

Qin Yu's face became even redder, and he covered the dirty place with his hand and didn't want the man to see it. But Xu Hang didn't care about a piece of clothing at all, and his big hand drew a crying red face and stared worriedly: "What's wrong?" Are you talking? <

"Me me me, I was moved for a moment."

"Fool," wiped away the remaining tears with his thumb, Xu Hang was very heartbroken, gently holding Qin Yu's face and falling into a gentle kiss, first using body language to comfort the lover, and then slowly coaxing: "What if I am moved now?" Things like this happen every day.

"Really?"

"Really," the big hand ran down his back, Xu Hang sighed, "I'm not good, I shouldn't let you drink, I won't be allowed to drink when I'm not around you in the future, do you know?" "Why

?" Qin Yu pursed his lips, aggrieved.

The corners of Xu Hang's mouth rose slightly, and if it weren't for Qin Yu looking at him all the time, he would definitely miss it. Xu Hang rubbed Qin Yu's hair, cheeks and then hooked the tip of his nose, deliberately delayed for a long time to satisfy Qin Yu's curiosity, and said in a low voice: "Your drunken appearance is too charming, I don't want others to see." Not

only charming, but more cute. I have known Qin Yu for two years and never knew that his appearance after drunkenness was so abrasive, so loving and spoiled, which was very different from usual, surprising and precious at the same time, I felt that I should look at him more closely, so as not to be spied on, so as to hide him.

Qin Yu: "..."

After a long silence, Qin Yu also learned the man to raise his hand, and he held up his handsome face and looked at it carefully: "Then again, you are more handsome than me, right?" I'm the one to worry about, right? "It's

an honor."

"Can you still have a good chat?" You're so uninteresting do you know... OOh..." Hit a wine burp! It seemed that Qin Yu, who was really drunk and did not want to admit it, quickly covered his mouth, and moreover, qin Yu who had such a love interest would not say it when he killed Qin Yu yesterday, as if he was looking forward to what Xu Hang would do to him, and he was stupid like a two hundred and five.