58

What do you do in the hospital? Is Xu Hang unwell? Every day together he didn't look like something was wrong. Qin Yu, who was quite concerned, paused and walked back: "What's wrong with you?" Xu Hang, who lowered

his head, kept looking at the baby's cute little face and said lightly, "It's time for our son to be vaccinated." 囧

, after moving over, Qin Yu forgot about this matter cleanly, and it used to be the housekeeper who remembered the day. Nodding, the derelict Qin Yu immediately agreed.

Glancing at the phone, it is almost eight o'clock, what time does the general hospital open? Qin Yu really didn't know. Rolling up his sleeves, Qin Yu quickly went to the living room and took out vegetables, meat, eggs, and milk from the refrigerator, came to the kitchen, tied up his apron, and began to make breakfast.

In the past, when Xu Hangtian went to work, Qin Yu could only cook dinner, but now breakfast and lunch must be done, so it is more difficult.

The baby's mood is much better after drinking the milk, and it is much more lively, rolling around with the doll on the climbing mat, and the giggles are continuous. Xu Hang pulled out a set of jumpsuits and diapers from the cabinet, gently changed them for the child, and when he was ready, Xu Hang saw Qin Yu walking around, so he stood up and went to the kitchen to help.

"Do you need me?"

"No," Qin Yu was scrambling eggs, very busy.

"We're husbands and wives, and it's not good for me to be idle like this."

Qin Yu looked back blankly, looked into a pair of sincere eyes, slightly moved, so he raised his right finger and pointed at the bowl and chopsticks: "You help me set the table, right?"

"Help?" XXu Hang raised an eyebrow and flashed a smile: "We are husbands, how many times do you want me to say that you can change the problem of politeness?" "What's

wrong? This is virtue, do I have to make you happy? Qin Yu rolled his eyes in disgust, and he was amused by his own words. Isn't the Original Lord that kind of person? As if everything others do is as it should be, and it is your blessing to be able to use you, raise your chin high, and look at people with your nostrils.

Rarely, Xu Hang did not speak. Pick up bowls, chopsticks, spoons, and the like and put them on the table, as if nothing had happened.

Well, he was thick-skinned, and Qin Yu began to stir-fry seriously.

Xu Hang filled two bowls of rice and poured two glasses of water, and when he saw Qin Yu pour the fried dishes into the plate, he immediately took them and put them on the table. The soup was good, and Qin Yu accidentally touched the edge of the pot, which was so hot, so he pinched his ears. Xu Hang suddenly leaned over, picked up Qin Yu's finger and put it to his mouth and blew it.

"Can't you just be careful?" Always worries me.

"Oh," Qin Yu blinked, Xu Hangtai made a fuss, and casually explained: "Not very hot."

"Then we must also pay attention to it, be careful to sail the Ship of Ten Thousand Years, carelessly losing Jingzhou," Xu Hang said with a serious attitude, kissing before letting go of his finger, expressing his cherished heart. Xu Hang, whose eyes were incomparably deep, looked at Qin Yu's slightly reddish face and lightly tickled the corner of his cold mouth: "Remember?" A

low voice sounded in his ears, and Qin Yu trembled a little, his eyes flickering like a frightened rabbit.

Can't be teased anymore, rabbits will bite people when they are anxious. Xu Hang opened the Qin language with his body and put on anti-heat gloves to lift the pot. Qin Yu opened his mouth and quickly pressed Xu Hang's arm: "What are you going to do?" ""Just