53

The kiss smelled of punishment, but it wasn't too rude.

Yesterday I kissed too many times, resulting in a lot of red blood on the tender lip flap, and if you try harder, you will break the skin. I don't know if it is Qin Yu who is squeamish, or whether the human lips are like this. Xu Hang, who had been living under pressure all day, had never been in love, and had never touched anyone other than Qin, so he had doubts.

Because of his weak heart, Qin Yu closed his eyes and walked with the feelings brought to him by the man, did not dare to respond, afraid that the final misfortune of wiping the gun was himself.

Lips parted, with a faint silver thread.

Qin Yu slowly opened his eyes and crashed into Xu Hang's fiery pupils, at this moment, as if time was burning.

"Whose husband are you?"

In the face of Xu Hang's question, Qin Yu subconsciously replied: "Yours."

"Don't I have a name?"

"Xu... Xu Hang, "Speaking a little reluctantly, the Qin language that was kissed gradually eased up.

Xu Hang pressed on it, rubbed Qin Yu's cheeks with both hands, and when he looked to the sides, the beautiful Dan Feng's eyes became narrow and squinted. Suddenly laughing out, Xu Hangshuai was even more hooked, and asked faintly: "Do you like me?"

Qin Yu suppressed the emotion of wanting to cry without tears, nodded his head in acknowledgement and shook his head: "I don't know," This answer is the most pertinent, like a lost lamb, who made Qin Yu only nineteen years old? It's normal not to understand your feelings.

"I don't know if you dare to sleep with me?" <

"You pressed it..." The voice was particularly small, if it weren't for Xu Hang being close at hand, he would definitely not be able to hear Qin Yu's inner words.

For a moment, the atmosphere became strange, especially Xu Hang's face, which really gradually darkened.

Qin Yu obediently lay down, living like a year, he wanted to follow Xu Hang, who let the family be the boss himself a small cabbage?

"So, will you obey whenever I want you?"

Listening to the low and hoarse voice, Qin Yu swallowed nervously, and his eyes flickered: "I am sick." Yeah

, I still have a low-grade fever. Xu Hang touched Qin Yu's forehead, dropped a few kisses again, and then sat up and went out with the notebook. The body was relaxed, but the bottom of his heart was not half relaxed, Xu Hang seemed to care more and more about himself, Qin Yu rubbed his temples, how can he be marginalized?

Two people in the same room, will they have a long-term relationship?

Just then Xu Hang returned with a tray with antipyretic medicine and warm water on it.

Qin Yu was embarrassed, since he didn't want to like it, he shouldn't accept these good things, so he sat up, took a tray from Xu Hang's hand to drink medicine and drink water by himself, lifted the quilt, and just got off the ground and was stopped again.

Xu Hang bent down and squatted on the ground, looking up from below, grasping Qin Yu's hand and pressing it firmly on his leg: "Remember what I said before?"

"Remember, but I'm fine now."

"Okay?" Raising an eyebrow, Xu Hang slowly stood up, and the tip of his nose had to touch the tip of his nose before he said gloomily: "Is it good enough to sleep?" PPutting

the tray down, Qin Yu lay down.

Shaking his head, Xu Hang took his things out. Qin Yu laughed and felt annoyed, right? It seems that a solution has been found to deal with the BOSS. There are no stupid people around Xu Hang, if he pretends to be stupid just right, maybe he will stay away. The footsteps were getting closer and closer, and Xu Hang returned with the fruit.

The ex-husband of an old man of the richजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें