91

There is no martial arts in this world, there is no magic, the main theme of the male frequency is science fiction, ancient imperial examinations, urban ghosts, female frequency popular palace fighting, mother-in-law, domineering president. So Qin Yu chose martial arts, and moved all the most classic bridge sections up, such as the teenager was a waste of firewood, a bunch of high-quality relatives, experienced divorce, fell into a cliff by the vicious same door jealousy, and discovered the secret book of the first swordsman... Go the road to punching the face.

Now Qin Yu is writing about retiring from marriage here, being constantly humiliated by the woman's parents in the hall, and beating the father of the male protagonist.

The book review section exploded.

Pandas who don't like to eat bamboo: "It's too much, I didn't see such hateful people when I was so old."

Running Dragon: "Grass, killing people is not a head-scratcher." The foot wash basin of the

goddess's family: "Retreat, this marriage must be retired, otherwise you will definitely run with people when you encounter good conditions in the future, you must stop the loss before there is no green, and you can also compensate for buying tumbling wine..."

Qin Yu looked down one by one, fingered a meal, and found a few bad comments.

Obedient Treasure: "Waste is waste, isn't it forbidden for the goddess to fly?" The

family-loving little wolf dog: "If I were this man himself, he would have retired from marriage, and the toad would like to eat swan meat."

Fitness ball: "Goddess with male god is the king, blind marriage is not advisable, the author is crawling out of the ravine, right?" Do you have a birth certificate? Is the stable wife who delivered you still there? There are

a lot of follow-up comments under these comments, and some readers who feel that what they say is not right have exploded, and the two sides have fought, watching the number of comments continue to rise, and there are dozens of refreshes each time.

this...... It's on fire, right?

Clicking on the background, a short message sent by an editor made Qin Yu smile, and the two sides added WeChat and immediately chatted.

Not long after Qin Yu heard a voice in the living room, it should be Xu Hang after taking a bath, and quickly finalized the contract with the editor to turn off WeChat. Retracting back into the bed, Qin Yu covered his beating heart and closed his eyes.

Xu Hang, with a cool breath, slipped into the bed and pinched the tip of Qin Yu's nose.

Unable to pretend to sleep, Qin Yu looked at the deep man, and also reached out and pinched the nose of the male god, OK, everyone don't breathe.

"What do you want to eat?"

It was said as if he were very good at cooking. Qin Yu rolled his eyes and said a word faintly: "Porridge." "What

else do you want to eat?"

"Don't do anything else."

Xu Hang did not leave immediately, quietly looking at Qin Yu's increasingly reddened face, and both sides pinched their noses as if they were fighting. Tens of seconds passed, Qin Yu patted Xu Hang's hand, took a big breath, Xu Hang, whose face did not change color, did not have anything to do, rubbed Qin Yu's earlobes, turned over and got out of bed, leaving a back full of traces.

!!!

Qin Yu opened his mouth slightly, those traces were very "fresh" and were left by himself? Xu Hang has no habit of self-harm, there are only two of them at home, but... Qin Yu did not remember.