131

The decoration style of the villa still takes the warm route, three stories high, Qin Yu lives on the third floor, the TV in the bedroom is lit on the screen, you can clearly see Xu Zisheng's little baby playing with rabbits.

What's the situation?

I thought it was recorded, but walking over and seeing it was actually true!

"Baby?"

Xu Zisheng, who touched the rabbit's ears, was slightly stunned, glanced around, and the intriguing little expression was too funny, too cute, like a pink balloon instantly enveloping Qin Yu!

Zheng Kai and Tolerance are also next to each other, gesturing to the camera, the baby grabs not much hair, looks down at the fingertips and immediately stands up, and walks forward to shoot the camera, as if trying to pull the little daddy out!

"Obediently, don't shoot, your little hands are going to hurt."

"Little Daddy, I'm going to save you!"

Hahaha, the little baby made everyone laugh. Qin Yu, whose eyes narrowed, suddenly saw another figure, tall, handsome, charming eyes looking over, as if falling on Qin Yu through the distance. Regrets? Absolutely no regrets, Qin Yu told himself that the tolerance now is for the sake of the future.

Xu Hang, I love you, I hope you can understand my choice.

Qin Yu knew that Xu Hang had the ability and strength to enrich himself for a lifetime, and he could not soar, he could not go on a rampage, but Qin Yu was also a man and also had strong wings. Fingers move slowly, depicting the silhouette of a lover.

Zheng Kai picked up the little young master with the sadness in his eyes, pulled the tolerance away, and left the space for the two young masters who had to live apart.

"Arrange things for H City and I'll go to you right away."

This sentence is enough, so Qin Yu shook his head and whispered softly, "I know you are in a critical period, don't worry, okay?" There are twenty bodyguards here, and no one can hurt them unless I can't think of them myself. Hopefully this reassuring joke, he can understand.

"Well, I listen to you," the words fell, and Xu Hang raised his large hand and placed it on the screen, overlapping with the snow-white palm.

Obviously there is no temperature, obviously it is cold, but it is like a clear spring that takes away a faint sadness and becomes happy.

At eight o'clock that night, Zhang Qi led three newcomers to Qin Yu. The man's name is Zhou Yan, eighteen years old, is a particularly powerful freshman, intelligent mind, strong analytical ability, keen sense of smell, is a very suitable person to accompany Qin Language. The woman's name is Meng Xuan, who is also a freshman with a strong hand, a changeable personality, strong adaptability, understands medical skills, can do housework, and is the most suitable person to take care of Qin Yu in school.

There are still many shining points on them, and they are in the same class as Qin Yu, that is, the small class, and Qin Yu only agreed to meet after seeing them one by one.

The last senior year after the start of school was the senior of the student union named Chu Jie, and Qin Yu had something to look for him.

Chu Jie's identity is more special, his brother Chu Qin is Xu Hang's friend, so it is more awkward in the name. After introducing each other, Chu Jie rubbed his hands and said, "Sister-in-law is good~"

"Call me Qin Yu," Qin Yu who stepped forward smiled very kindly: "Sit down, don't be polite." TThere are

a lot of pastries, drinks, fruits and the like on the coffee table, and the Qin language is very skilled in receiving this piece, so that no one feels snubbed and ignored. Half an hour passed, and Qin Yu, who was smiling wide-eyed, personally sent Chu Jie to the door. There was a low-key sports car parked outside, and a waving Chu Jie drove away.