51

Some uncomfortable Qin Yu sat up, avoided the self-cooked arm, endured the slight discomfort and took the spoon from Xu Hang's hand, without a trace: "You are so busy and don't have to take care of me, I am not so squeamish," The words fell, Qin Yu stirred the porridge with the spoon a few times, took a sip, and suddenly narrowed his eyes.

Not toxic, but a little unpalatable.

In the previous period, Qin Yu was deliberately clumsy, and the dishes were fried very generally, either light or salty, and the color was difficult to describe. Slowly, the meals get better and better, and it's a process from "no" to meeting, a must have. However, the bowl of porridge in front of him should really be Xu Hang's first time.

Looking at Xu Hang's confident look, I thought he was very powerful, and the room was full of scents...

Xu Hang had been paying attention to Qin Yu's expression, and the change was in full view, so he leaned forward: "Isn't it delicious?" "It was

ok."

When Qin Yu stretched out the spoon again, he was sucked away by the man, and he also took the table off the bed: "If you don't like it, don't force it, the housekeeper is on the road, and after a while you can eat the porridge that Li Yan personally boiled, don't you like his craftsmanship the most?"

Qin Yu: "..."

Dead frowned, Qin Yu thought more, and said his heart in a gentle way: "Now that you have established your own portal, let's still not bother the ancestral house, when Zi Sheng is older, I also want to go out to work." "Well

, I won't have contact with them in the future," Xu Hang said as he tugged on the pillow, adjusted it and helped Qin Yu lie down, continuing to say in a low voice: "As for the work, there is no hurry." II know you hate studying and really don't plan on going to college?

囧, Qin Yu thought about the content, only wrote the original owner's college entrance examination into a real high temperature barbecue, the paste is black, can only take money to read pheasant professional. No education, Qin Yu lowered his head to cover up the emotions in his eyes. When he looked at Xu Hang, Qin Yu was really embarrassed: "You want to provide me with college?"

"Well, do you want to go?"

The mood is so complicated, Qin Yu originally wanted to earn money after divorce, and then go to night school when conditions permit. After all, he still had to take care of his son, and he couldn't have a lot of day time to spend studying. Didn't expect... Xu Hang even thought of this, really a good person.

Xu Hang, who had waited for a while and did not get an answer, looked down and looked at Qin Yu's reddened face: "We are husbands, and everything we do for you is what should be done." Should

? Qin Yu raised an eyebrow, and his tone was high and lost: "Not willingly?" Xu Hang, who

blinked his eyes, smiled, just now he still looked like he was dying, and now he was a lot more lively, and he could finally rest assured: "Of course, it is willing, do you want to drink some water?" "

Warm water."

"Okay."

Xu Hang bent down and picked up the big bowl on the small table and went out, he was the first time to serve people, he didn't understand anything but could only check his mobile phone to see the information and slowly grope. At present, the results are not bad, at least the relationship has not deteriorated further.

Xu Hang made up his mind to take this step. <

He heard the reports of his subordinates that day, and then saw Qin Yu's indifferent appearance and left in anger. Sitting in the car and watching the shadows of the trees slide backwards like flowing water, the qi in my heart slowly dissipated and I began to regret it. After all, it was dictated by subordinates, and he did not know Qin Yu's expression and mentality when he said these words at the scene, let alone what he was thinking.